Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th April 2012, 15:50   #1
BHPian

Hello T-BHP Community!!!

Hi Everyone,

Its great to be part of the most preferred automotive community in India. I have been a silent spectator here for a long time now but didn't apply for a membership dur to lack of time . That said, I realized I was spending more time on T-BHP than on my work and emails. So finally got motivated to take the plunge and become a BHPian (in the near future, i hope).

Introducing myself, I am Varun from New Delhi and have been crazy for cars since as long as i could remember. Right from the time of Hot Wheels cars when I was little to the time of remote controlled chinese cars. Have played with them all as a child. However, the child in me refuses to die and still am quite fond of quality model cars but still have to start building my collection.
Coming to life size wheels, we have a Honda Civic, Honda City, Skoda Fabia, a Maruti Swift, A zen Estilo and a Wagon R (soon to be traded for a Hyundai Verna) in the family.

Work wise, I have recently quit my secure job in search of greener pastures. I am a budding entrepreneur looking to make a name for myself. Fingers Crossed!!

I hope to learn more from the gurus of T-BHP and will try and give my 2 cents wherever I feel I have something to share. I am looking forward to meeting with fellow T-BHP members in Delhi/NCR areas. I see the T-BHP guys in south (anything south of Bombay is South India for us Punjabi's) having much more fun than us in the north. Lets change that soon.

Last edited by mobike008 : 18th April 2012 at 17:17. Reason: ONLY 2 smiley's per post please.....
Old 18th April 2012, 17:14   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello T-BHP Community!!!

Hello varun, congratulations on getting the membership approved, welcome to the forum. Wish you a wonderful stay here

Good to see more and more people joining here from Delhi/NCR area, as we guys here are endangered species as compared to bangalore/pune guys.

BTW look out for a Delhi quick meet thread in near future, we guys recently had a meet on NH1 @ haveli ( search for the thread here ) and will be planning another meet next month.

Do go through the rules and regulation section here , have a pleasant stay.

Cheers
Sameer

Last edited by sameerg001 : 18th April 2012 at 17:20.
Old 18th April 2012, 23:55   #3
BHPian

Hello Varun,

Welcome to T-BHP!!!

Nice to see more and more people joining in from Delhi-NCR. You have good number of cars in your family, hope to see some reviews soon.

Take care and have a pleasant stay.

Ravi
Old 19th April 2012, 14:17   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerg001 View Post
BTW look out for a Delhi quick meet thread in near future, we guys recently had a meet on NH1 @ haveli ( search for the thread here ) and will be planning another meet next month.
Hi Sameer,

Sure thing! Please keep me posted the next time you guys meet up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raviacc2825 View Post
Hello Varun,

You have good number of cars in your family, hope to see some reviews soon.

Ravi
Hi Ravi,

I have to convince myself to get off my lazy *** and start writing a review.

Lets see, the wonderful articles and reviews on T-BHP just might motivate me enough.
Old 20th April 2012, 11:34   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome onboard Varun!
DO follow sameer for the next meet for sure.

And, Sisu, is it?
from finland, ya?
Old 20th April 2012, 16:44   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
Welcome onboard Varun!
DO follow sameer for the next meet for sure.

And, Sisu, is it?
from finland, ya?
Hi Mayank!

I didn't realize sisu was a finnish word. I thought its Japanese

I guess my learning on T- BHP has begun.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks