Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th April 2012, 22:01   #1
BHPian

Formal Intro.

Hello Everybody,

I am Nitin Gupta aka LP / albeit popular as Nitin Gupta Photoworks, If people may have seen a few pictures by me here.

A Software Engineer By Profession, A More of a Passionate Motorcyclist and a Freelancer photographer.

Have mostly been on two wheels, Rode close to 3.5Lakh Kms on, kept 7bikes till Date, Currently own a Duke 200 and a Pulsar 180UG3.
Have been into Rallying, Motorsports, Sjoba, DesertStorm, Associated with NortherMotorsports for Pictorial Coverage too. Officially Shooting for Ducati India, Pictures hosted by KTM India. and BIC too Now.

I heard about Team BHP, when Technocrat Left xBhp and moved in Cars(here), then met Rush (GTO) at a few media events.

I have had and Driven Zen 2001 VXI, which parents sold, Now planning to Buy one soon, Wishlist FIGO is on Top.

Attaching a picture for Intro Spec.

Wanna have a look at my Photography Work: <- Click Here ->
Old 21st April 2012, 14:33   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Formal Intro.

Man, we have a bike & photography maniac onboard! I'm sure you'll fit right in. Welcome aboard Nitin. It's good to see you here in our virtual home.

We've recently created a Superbikes forum section too; do check it out.

Ride safe!
Old 21st April 2012, 14:41   #3
BHPian

wohohoho! great Pic man..... you should be modelling, notwithstanding the photoshop monochroming!

Welcome on board, mate!
00nuts001 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st April 2012, 14:47   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Nitin,
Glad that you have finally joined team - bhp, now we will get to see some beautiful snaps and your ownership review of the Duke is pending as well.

Welcome aboard.
coolboy007 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st April 2012, 14:55   #5
BHPian

Stunning photo! Me likes it! However this is strange to see two different kind of text in the pic. One is sporty while the other one is squiggly. I like the sporty text more, just my perspective.

It would indeed be interesting to see your take on your future car when you have hot bikes like this orange KTM Duke. Cars are nowhere as quick and agile as the bikes are. Or perhaps if it is a dynamic car like Figo then who knows you might love cars more than bikes. Yeah, I'm a car lover with not much interest in bikes

Btw, here's my little attempt at amateur photography. Any comment about how this pic looks like? Just taking a bit of free advice from a photographer guru.

Formal Intro.-activa.jpg

Exploring your FB page now. Pics look great so far.
DevilsCry is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd April 2012, 00:34   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Man, we have a bike & photography maniac onboard! I'm sure you'll fit right in. Welcome aboard Nitin. It's good to see you here in our virtual home.

We've recently created a Superbikes forum section too; do check it out.

Ride safe!
Superbikes Section, That's Good To know, GTO, Let me present you something there, I am sure I am little quick in posting that here, as per Me being newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00nuts001 View Post
wohohoho! great Pic man..... you should be modelling, notwithstanding the photoshop monochroming!

Welcome on board, mate!
Thanks again for the warm welcome, Nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolboy007 View Post
Welcome Nitin,
Glad that you have finally joined team - bhp, now we will get to see some beautiful snaps and your ownership review of the Duke is pending as well.

Welcome aboard.
If I reckon that looks more like, Rajat Sharma, Aah, I am Pretty sure to post it soon, till some finds me running a little too fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsCry View Post
Stunning photo! Me likes it! However this is strange to see two different kind of text in the pic. One is sporty while the other one is squiggly. I like the sporty text more, just my perspective.

It would indeed be interesting to see your take on your future car when you have hot bikes like this orange KTM Duke. Cars are nowhere as quick and agile as the bikes are. Or perhaps if it is a dynamic car like Figo then who knows you might love cars more than bikes. Yeah, I'm a car lover with not much interest in bikes

Btw, here's my little attempt at amateur photography. Any comment about how this pic looks like? Just taking a bit of free advice from a photographer guru.

Exploring your FB page now. Pics look great so far.
Thanks, Devils, Good to hear that you liked the photography.

As Far as your attempt to photo you posted, I would say, Its pretty good man, Nice Attempt, Good PP, Good Compostion, on top of it, nice pose., hehehe, Good.

Thanks again T-BHP family for the warm welcome.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks