Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th April 2006, 10:42   #1
BHPian

Burn Rubber!!!

Its great to finally be a member of a place where i can find Petrol Heads like me. I love driving, cars are my passion and i eat, sleep and drink cars and only cars.
Its really great to be in the company of like minded Petrol Heads.
A bit about me now.... am a lot into street racing and am currently trying to get into some modded and import car deals.... not for the money guys just for the passion.
My favourite car would be the Ford GT40 and am totally in love with the Astons!!
And yeah nobody can ever beat the Nissan Skyline GTR... Its outta this world... Ofcourse i have to mention the EVO... that ride kicks as*!!
So guys if u need company to BURN RUBBER... you know wholl always be up for the job!!
Once again, its great to be here... see ya guys at the finish line!!
Old 7th April 2006, 10:49   #2
Jay
BHPian

welcome to team bhp... enjoy your stay here...

hey dude why dont you people start off with a better intro ??? name, what do you do other than street racing ??? your ride ???
Old 7th April 2006, 11:15   #3
BHPian

My name's Nik... I did write what am doin xcept for street racing and just got a brand new Fiesta.
Old 7th April 2006, 11:23   #4
Jay
BHPian

cool..... which model of the fiesta Nik... hows the performance ??? any mods yet ???
Old 7th April 2006, 12:52   #5
BHPian

The Tdci model, performance is good for a diesel but pretty boring for me, its more for cruising but the in gear acceleration is awesome... better than even the new city vtec and the octy!... No mods.
But am getting a lancer or a ikon 1.6 for myself which will be used for all the mod bits will let u know about the progress for sure!!
Other than that Ive a Honda City (old), a modded esteem and a Palio 1.6 in the group.

Last edited by silentscreamers : 7th April 2006 at 13:01.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks