Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd May 2012, 17:10   #1

Finally I made it...Cheers..

Dear all,

Its being a long time i have being visiting this website on and off, had spent hell lot of time running through forums and reviews. And today after getting connected to this moral community, it gives immense pleasure.. Right from a young age I have been deeply passionate about Bikes and Cars. And this passion has only grown over the years. My aim is to travel the whole country on both my bike and car. Being into marketing profile, I have already covered over hundred thousand kilometers over the last decade traversing various parts of our beautiful hinterlands.

While driving is second nature to me I am constantly in the process of updating my technical knowledge about the machines i see around me. I am keenly interested in the new automobile technologies that various car vendors continuously launch in the market. I believe Team BHP is the one place where I will gain access to the latest news and information about the automobile world, the improvements in engine technology, features that can come in handy or even save my life, and comprehensive reviews.

Additionally, over the years I have gained a decent understanding about cars and machines and driving within India. I also test drive most new hatchbacks and salons that are launched in the country. While I am far from being an expert i believe i will be able to provide informative contributions to the discussions in the forums. Basically, sharing knowledge i have gained over the years and gaining from the knowledge available in this forum was my key reasons for seeking membership to Team-BHP.

Once again thanks to all the Moderators and Support members for creating and nurturing this beautiful community...And also for accepting me as part of this...

Finally I made it...Cheers..
Old 25th May 2012, 15:06   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Finally I made it...Cheers..

Hello and welcome to TBHP. Indeed the best place for all things on wheels and beyond.

Hope to hear from you on technical aspects and other stuff on automobiles and good luck on your planned countrywide trip. (BTW nice user name that - incidentally one of my favourite movies of all times and a must watch for all)
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks