Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th May 2012, 04:28   #1
BHPian

Aloha Team-BHP!

Hello bhp'ians! Thanks for accepting me as a fellow member.
It took a few tries, but finally - I'm here.

Now for the intro :
I'm 19, born in Patna, studying at Indore. A Mechie and an active member of my college's SAE-BAJA team.

Unlike many others, i can't really claim that i've been a petrolhead since birth. It's been some 9 years since this craze started to grow in me and now, after numerous hours spent on T-bhp, various auto magazines and discussing cars with any and everyone willing to, i guess i can call myself one.

On the vehicle front - i've had the Maruti 800 & Gypsy, Toyota Hi-Lux & Land Cruiser, Mahindra Bolero, Scorpio & Xylo, Honda Civic, Tata Safari, and the Hyundai i10 parked in our garage during various stages of my life.

Apart from cars I love travelling, gadgets, music and reading (just about anything).

Hope to learn a lot from this forum, once again thanks, it feels great to be a part of Team BHP.

P.S. - If you are wondering about the high no. of SUV's in that list, the reason is that a major part of my childhood was spent in the hills - Himachal Pradesh, Sikkim and Bhutan..

Last edited by Aditya : 9th August 2022 at 05:19. Reason: As requested
Old 25th May 2012, 14:43   #2
BHPian

Re: Aloha Team-BHP!

Hey. you really did have a good collection of cars. Do you still have the land cruiser? Anyway enjoy your stay here and have a good time. Aloha

Last edited by Aditya : 9th August 2022 at 05:20. Reason: Quoted post edited
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks