Team-BHP - Suren Joshi - LandSpeed - Check this out -
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Suren Joshi - LandSpeed - Check this out - (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/12176-suren-joshi-landspeed-check-out-3.html)

to get a big block i would have to pay bigger bucks to pur big customs who has only big money in thier small minds - so well i m sure 700 - 800 bhp will be more then enough to screw any1 over :)

Gordon hey sorry i dint see the cartoon car imge come up i thought u said the Jaguar xjs looked odd - and yes the cartoon car is a CARTOON it does look reallly odd Agrees Shakehands

whooah...Do i smell sarcasm there landspeed??? well since you are talking about sc@#%ing people over...spend some extra moolah on a sturdy roll cage as well...you never know when you might need one... god bless!!!

Hahaha :) naaa no sarcasim just the way i talk mean no harm - :) PEACE PEACE
I m gonna go head to the gym (zaf) now leve me a line ppl i will be glad to reply when i get back -

Hey bro,
welcome aboard and enjoy your stay here.
Nice cars you got there.
Cheers.

LandSpeed

a. one smiley per post please.
b. where in satancruz are thse cars. in those garages behind juhu garden?

Thank you lamborgini
and
Navin i thought it was always good to have a smile - strange u like to stick to just one smile - sometimes people think ur being rude but its a differnet impact when the statement ends with a smiley -
just my opinion - (i would put a smiley here but i dont think u like to see me with oneso insted HEHE)
all of these cars are in my building - u guys r welcome to come and have alook whenever i am located at santacruz west

hey landspeed,
the kinda collection u have ur id shld be airspeed :)
Welcome aboard, please pm the price tag for supra
I keep travelling to mumbai for business things will love to visit ur space station....
Gud Day
Wadhwa Ajay

it will be my pleasure to show u around my cars any1 and every1 is welcome to come down here and have alook -
thank u Mr Attitude

All your cars look familiar, prob. seen them go up and down the bandra/khar/santacruz roads. Though i did check your supra out a few months back, 92 model right?

Care to shed some light on the zx 11 though?

manson.

Hey whatsupp manmeet - the zx 11 is a 1996 and the supra yes its the same one 1992 amazing car it just needed some1 who could understand it in bombay - :) the dealer who had the supra had it for real long almost 2 years no one was buying it and trust me its one of the best cars i have ever had its powerful its quiet and the handeling is a killer some new pics of the car as of now

1992 mk3 supra twin turbo -

Quote:

Originally Posted by LandSpeed
just my opinion - (i would put a smiley here but i dont think u like to see me with oneso insted HEHE)
all of these cars are in my building - u guys r welcome to come and have alook whenever i am located at santacruz west

see rule #8
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announ...ard-rules.html

where in santa cruz west. I'm sorta new to the area. only know SV road and Linking Road and the 2 roads that lead to and from the station besides the road behid juhu garden with all the garages.

Quote:

I m gonna go head to the gym (zaf) now leve me a line ppl i will be glad to reply when i get back -
OFFTOPIC: I was going to ask you earlier if you go to Zaf, Khar, because I've clicked your Jaguar exactly there. I think a fellow from the same gym owns a open-fairing Ninja?! Seen it quite often there.

yeahh thts my very close friend sajid and u will see the supra there too everyday around 12 pm :)
i am located at the lane tht goes down from raheja collage -

raheja college, now i am confused. I know a shop called Tresorie (they sell lots of junk but about the only place one can buy a french press) on linking road. after that there is a row of shops with the name elite on it on the right (if you are driving north). is that close?