Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st July 2012, 18:49   #1

Greetings to all the Team-BHPians

Here I am finally! First of all thanx to all the moderators for accepting me as a proud member of Team-BHP .

About myself, I am from Mumbai, 26 years old and a very big fan of driving and exploring places both inside and outside the city. I am working for a financial organisation with Saturdays and Sundays being non working days. Hence weekend is the time when I satisfy my zeal for driving. I am also looking to buy a new car preferable a C+ segment sedan and have to make up my mind.

In future, I promise to write many reviews for the travelogue section of the forums especially as I am behind the wheel for long journeys more than often. I will also honestly write the ownership reviews of the cars I own and upload as many photographs as I could.

Saw many cars in Kandivali area of Mumbai with Team-BHP stickers which looked brilliant gelling well with the colours and designs of cars . I have ordered a set for myself today as well.

Looking forward to sharing my experiences and assistance from fellow BHPians. I LOVE CARS. Be it a Nano or a Maybach or an XUV5OO. I love them all.
Old 2nd July 2012, 14:02   #2
BHPian

Re: Greetings to all the Team-BHPians

Honored to be the first one to welcome you on board ! Please share information about your current rides and drives. Once you finalize your new C+ drive, please write about the same in the 'booked my car' thread.
Ahmed is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd July 2012, 19:24   #3

Re: Greetings to all the Team-BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed View Post
Honored to be the first one to welcome you on board ! Please share information about your current rides and drives. Once you finalize your new C+ drive, please write about the same in the 'booked my car' thread.
Hey...many thanks for the same. I(actually my family) have a 6 and a half year old 1,40,000km run Chevy Aveo 1.6 LT
I am so eager to trade in my old vehicle for a brand new Vento or a Verna. I saw many comparisons in WhatCar section and now am drawn more towards the Vento.

Actually earlier we had thought of buying an XUV5OO and keeping the old Aveo. But now thinking of buying the much cheaper Renault Duster as we are a family of 4adults + 1 driver. If we go for a Duster, we can change the old Aveo for a Vento with the saved 5-6 lakhs (as XUV W6 is priced at 14 lacs on road Mumbai while Duster on road Mumbai might be close to 9 lacs).

I will post this same query in Whatcar section as well once Renault Duster is launched and its prices and reviews are known. Hoping the new Renault Duster is a big success so that we can have two brand new cars in our home.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks