Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th July 2012, 14:40   #1
BHPian

Hello-Shello Ji

Hi All,

My name is Rajiv Mishra, ppl call me Raj/Jj/Rajiv, I been to team BHP numerous times, in last so many years for looking up various discussions in or about all matters. But i have never participated before as i never had my hands on to a car to play around with. I owned a second hand Zen in 2004 till about 2009, now its sold, then i got a new Santro which is with dad now, and finally i have my diesel figo!

And i am sticking to figo for a while so i though it would be better if start interacting bit more to help myself and others as when possible.

looking forward to it.

Old 17th July 2012, 16:39   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello-Shello Ji

Hi NFS / Rajiv - Welcome to the Forum. going by your handle, i think you must love NFS also. My favorite NFS is NFS Porsche.

PLease read through the below thread, it would be helpful.

Waiting for a Figo ownership review thread

Team-BHP - Announcements in Forum : Announcements
Old 17th July 2012, 17:56   #3
BHPian

Thanks Scorpio, I did and that's how i was able to update my profile. Yes I did play NFS a lot but not sure i haven't bought this game for my XBOX yet for some reason , guess its too expensive even now .

Yes, I was planning to write of reviews, just my writing skills aren't that great + i don't think I am allowed to include pictures inside my post yet, to explain my couple of trips i had so far. Hope fully when i get going, i will be given access.
Old 17th July 2012, 19:55   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFS_1980 View Post
Thanks Scorpio, I did and that's how i was able to update my profile. Yes I did play NFS a lot but not sure i haven't bought this game for my XBOX yet for some reason , guess its too expensive even now .

Yes, I was planning to write of reviews, just my writing skills aren't that great + i don't think I am allowed to include pictures inside my post yet, to explain my couple of trips i had so far. Hope fully when i get going, i will be given access.
Well, NFS Porsche unleashed is an age old game. Its Porsche 2000 (for PC).

You dont need shakespeare like skills to write travellogues. Just share your experience and what your heart says

The below link helps you to upload images
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announ...-team-bhp.html

Last edited by scopriobharath : 17th July 2012 at 19:56.
Old 18th July 2012, 00:52   #5
BHPian

Just testing out the iphone app, hopefully that'll be handy.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks