Team-BHP - Greetings, fellow Romans
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Greetings, fellow Romans (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/124170-greetings-fellow-romans.html)

Good morning everyone,

Finally, after 5 long years, I have arrived at my destination. Thank you.

I have been a regular guest at TBHP for more than 5 years. And now, I am a part of the "Phenomenon" called TBHP. I believe perseverance does prevail.

I am a 25 year bloke from Calcutta ( now known as Kolkata ), working as an IT security professional. Apart from my job, I love photography and am an absolute Foodie. My secret ambition is to dine at all the best places worth spending your hard earned money ( before I die ). I was driving a Hyundai Accent GTX Tornado 1.6 for the last 3 years. Sold my precious in March this year due to the rising petrol prices. So currently I am at the mercy of the good ol' cabbies.

Planning to shift to a Diesel hatch by Durga Puja. As always will seek the forum's advice and do a lot of research.

Hope I was able to utilize my futile writing skills and introduce myself. I sincerely appreciate all your help for all these years. :thumbs up

- Abhishek

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burn_out (Post 2854401)
Good morning everyone,

Finally, after 5 long years, I have arrived at my destination. Thank you.

Planning to shift to a Diesel hatch by Durga Puja. As always will seek the forum's advice and do a lot of research.
- Abhishek

Welcome to the Forum Abhishek Da. Ahh !! An Accent Tornadao. A rare but a very nice vehicle.

What hatch are you planning to buy for Durga pujo?Do let us know

Please go through the below link to keep upto pace.

Team-BHP - Announcements in Forum : Announcements

Thanks scopriobharath. The Tornado was definitely a rare beast. Bit confused over the Swift / Figo / Punto . Swift seems a distant dream because of the huge waiting period, which I guess will only increase. So its between the American sensibility or Italian beauty.

Any suggestions ?

Welcome!

Why not think of stretching your budget a bit and go for the lower spec Duster? If you are into visiting interesting places, the Duster would be a faithful steed for a long time.

What kind of photography are you into?

Been a long time since I visited Kolkata, seems the city is developing rapidly in spite of everything. And with better roads, I guess you folks have better options for interesting drives.

I am looking at small city car. Finding a parking for my Accent was a nightmare on the streets of Cal. The Duster's dimensions are almost like the M&M Scorpio which defeats the purpose. Maybe the Ford Ecosport or the Suzuki XA Alpha would have been better for me but the wait is far too long.

I generally like clicking faces and cityscape. Not really a wild life kinda guy. Love my internet. :D

The highways are improving which is why I am keen on getting a Diesel.