Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd August 2012, 02:02   #1
BHPian

Finally on board.

Hi All,

Proud to finally be part of this wonderful Forum that I have been snooping around for years.

I am from Bangalore and currently work for an Animation company as a Customer Relations Manager.

My garage includes a 1996 Roadking, 2006 Esteem, 2000 MM550 ( restored last year ) and hopefully a Scorpio in the next few months. My ( unofficial ) time on this Forum started when I was looking for an MM550 and have since been here practically everyday either checking on suggestions or in general just reading through different discussions. Now that I am a part of this forum I would first like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone here for all the tips and tricks I have read about here when making decisions about stuff I had no clue about and also everything I have learned here.

Thanks again to the Mods for letting me be part of this team.

Scorpioman

Last edited by mobike008 : 3rd August 2012 at 16:07. Reason: Edited the religious word out :)
Old 3rd August 2012, 13:58   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Finally on board.

Hmmm....an off roader. Am not one, but enjoy reading the off-road section. Another addition to the club will be more fun. Welcome and do share your restoration story
Enjoy!!

(pssst: your religious affiliation does not matter here )
Old 3rd August 2012, 15:35   #3
BHPian

Hi Mallumowgli

Thanks. In my post when I said Josephite, I referred to the school I went to St. Josephs and not my religion.

Our religion here is the auto world.
Old 4th August 2012, 11:56   #4
Senior - BHPian

Re: Finally on board.

I Apologize for the mistake. Am now looking for a hole in the ground to hide my head!!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks