Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th August 2012, 18:27   #16
BHPian

Re: Youngest Member ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayjaycleoful View Post
I've been visiting the forum for six months now. Applied for membership a few days ago and got in on the first try . I'm Rananjay, I live in Gurgaon. I'm probably the youngest member here, only 14 years old.

My obsession with cars started since a young age, from hotwheels cars, model road sets to go-karting,remote control cars,ps2/ps3 games etc. There are three cars at home, a Honda City,Hyundai Santro and a Chevrolet Aveo. Only the Santro has T-BHP stickers since it's driven by my brother, also a bhpian.

Apart from cars I love rock music, you'll find me writing in the heavy metal thread a lot . I'm playing the guitar for more than a year now. Some of my favorite bands/ musicians are Bullet For My Valentine, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Parikrama, Indian Ocean, Led Zep, Lamb of God, Them Clones, Deep Purple, Porcupine Tree, Placebo, RHCP etc. the list goes on.

I've never driven a vehicle and I don't intend to till I'm 17/18 years old and a learners'/permanent license holder. Hopefully I'll learn many road rules and good driving techniques from team-bhp by then.

Cheers, rayjaycleoful
Hey!! Welcome to the forum!!! And my my do you have good taste in music!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Welcome to the forum.

I must say, you've got great taste in music, especially for someone who's just 14 years old. Today's youth are found listening to some seriously rubbish music.

Your list of bands is not too different from mine. I need my dose of music every day! A mixture of Porcupine Tree, Cream, Led Zep, Russian Circles, Floyd, Tool, King Crimson and most recently Rush make up my daily playlist.

Hope to run into you on the forum. Have a pleasant stay!
you stole the words from my mouth!! looks like we've got company old friend!!
bivin is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th August 2012, 23:52   #17
BHPian

Rayjaycleoful
Hi
Adding to all the welcoming posts, here is one more from the oldest member(born 6/6/1944,if I am wrong somebody please correct) to the youngest.
Have a nice stay here and await your coming of motoring age viz 18 years.
Regards
faustus77 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th August 2012, 00:31   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayjaycleoful View Post
I'm probably the youngest member here, only 14 years old.
I doubt that. We had Steeroid's son who registered a long time back (2008?), I am sure he was a little younger than you. But I doubt if he ever posted after the intros. So you could be one of the youngest who WILL also be active.

Welcome to the forum kid and have a great time, remember to read the rules about posting and stay clear of getting infractions. Comes from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faustus77 View Post
Rayjaycleoful
Hi
Adding to all the welcoming posts, here is one more from the oldest member(born 6/6/1944,if I am wrong somebody please correct) to the youngest.
Have a nice stay here and await your coming of motoring age viz 18 years.
Regards
I am certain you ARE the oldest Sir. Pre Independence era, wow !!
esteem_lover is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks