Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th August 2012, 19:15   #1
BHPian

Yes World, I am a BHPian now!

Hi BHPians, I am your newest family member and yes it was a tough challenge getting here. Now I seriously believe that 'you don’t deserve to own a car, if you can’t own a Team-BHP ID'.

My name is Ekalavya, 24 years old working as software engineer at Computer Sciences Corporation. I own Honda Jazz X and this is my second car, bought only 3 months ago and will be posting a review soon. In fact have already started typing it out in a word document should be done by early next week.
Mechanical Engineer by Education but to my bad luck and as result of regression had to join this software company anyways I don’t feel that this profession is so bad (Secret: you get a lot of time to read about cars!). I do see a lot of cars in CSC with TeamBHP stickers on them and guess some of them might be members from here, would love to meet up and discuss cars and cars only!
Regards

Ekz

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 17th August 2012 at 20:49. Reason: removing tags
Old 17th August 2012, 20:52   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Yes World, I am a BHPian now!

Welcome to TBHP.

First things first. Please go through our board rules and announcement section and familiarise yourself. I've just removed font/colour tags from your post.

Have a great time here.
Old 18th August 2012, 11:18   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Jazzper. Enjoy your stay here

Looking forward to your Jazz review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzper View Post
In fact have already started typing it out in a word document should be done by early next week.
One Suggestion : Use notepad and not word document. It will help avoid the font tags Rudra sir was mentioning
mallumowgli is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th August 2012, 14:24   #4
BHPian

My apologies, I typed it out in Microsoft word and copy pasted it here, that has caused the font issues like Mallumowgli had indicated. Wont happen again.

Thanks
Ekz
Old 20th August 2012, 11:37   #5
BHPian

Hey Jazzper, relax and cheer up! Welcome to Team BHP and hope you do get to meet other members through the Meet section. Also do note that not everyone who has a Team BHP sticker is actually a member. Non-members can procure the stickers too.
Old 20th August 2012, 21:52   #6
BHPian

Hey Thanks man.. And i know that anybody Can buy teambhp stickers, i had loads of them stuck onto my verna way before i ever got teambhp id!
Old 24th August 2012, 19:29   #7
BHPian

Hi all, I had forgot to give link of my Honda Jazz review. Anyways below is the Link for my ownership review of Honda Jazz, Please have a look and any suggestions are most welcome.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ip-review.html
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks