Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th August 2012, 23:24   #1

Just got in...

hi all,
just joined the site and got approved this past week. I am based out of Mumbai, lived all my life here.
Got onto the automotive scene, a couple of years ago. Bought a Ford Fiesta Exi, after test driving nearly every sedan and SUV possible, with a friends help (dint know driving then )
The ford fiesta is truly, as stated again and again and agin on this forum, a true drivers car. I have loved every bit of the experience, and clocked some 19k+ kms already in the past 20 odd months.
My dream car would be a nice rugged SUV, but am currently space constrained with my parking space. But hope to buy an SUV in a few years, for sure.
Looking forward to know you all better, and be a regular on this forum.
abhijeet
Old 19th August 2012, 09:33   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Just got in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by abkudva View Post
hi all,
just joined the site and got approved this past week. I am based out of Mumbai, lived all my life here.
Got onto the automotive scene, a couple of years ago. Bought a Ford Fiesta Exi, after test driving nearly every sedan and SUV possible, with a friends help (dint know driving then )
The ford fiesta is truly, as stated again and again and agin on this forum, a true drivers car. I have loved every bit of the experience, and clocked some 19k+ kms already in the past 20 odd months.
My dream car would be a nice rugged SUV, but am currently space constrained with my parking space. But hope to buy an SUV in a few years, for sure.
Looking forward to know you all better, and be a regular on this forum.
abhijeet
Welcome to the Forum Mate, I too am in Mumbai Nice to meet another TBHPian from Mumbai. I live in Malad. Where do you live?

Please read this thread below to keep you in sync with the Forum Protocol.

Team-BHP - Announcements in Forum : Announcements
scopriobharath is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th August 2012, 10:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by scopriobharath View Post
Welcome to the Forum Mate, I too am in Mumbai Nice to meet another TBHPian from Mumbai. I live in Malad. Where do you live?

Please read this thread below to keep you in sync with the Forum Protocol.

Team-BHP - Announcements in Forum : Announcements
thanks Bharath. I am based in SEEPZ, Andheri East.
btw the Scorpio was my first choice of car, over ruled for a silly reason - it wouldn't fit in my parking lot!
abkudva is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th August 2012, 11:26   #4
BHPian

Welcome to Team BHP, abkudva! Please do start an ownership thread for your Fiesta Exi. Also yes many of my friends tell me that it is a fantastic drivers car. Do write about your test drives and what led to your decision too.

Have you thought about the Renault Duster? It is much smaller than Scorpio except in width.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks