Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd April 2006, 09:33   #1

My ZMA

Hey guys, i have kinda been visiting this site from some time, and been always checking out things on ZMA. was waiting to have my hands on one. last month booked a yellow ZMAand been about around 20 days now and no news about yellow, i was informed that yellow is not available and i will have to wait for some more time, and was offered with different colors which i didnt accept, i kept on pestering those guys and they started to check with other dealers, and luckily yesterday they found one with shah mobikes inm ysore, they had 2 with them, they said they dont have much demand for yellow, i confirmed the deal with them went down to mysore and after doing a temp registeration rode it down to bangalore. vrrrrrrrrrommmmmmmm, bike worth owning man, just loved it, i used to have a pulsar 150 dtsi and had modded it with eliminator tyres and exhausts, this is just awesome. will get it registerd in bangalore by monday and count down till finish 1000 km and start ripping. tahnks guys thanks for all the info provided. thinking about changing the back tyres,
Closed Thread

Most Viewed