Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th August 2012, 13:35   #1

Feels great to be part of T-BHP

Hello Everyone,

At the outset, would like to thank the Moderators for accepting me into this wonderful community of auto-enthusiasts. As I had mentioned during registration, I am very happy to be part of a forum that is made up of a group of extremely talented people who are absolutely professional, honest & unbiased in their interactions with others. I am no auto expert but its my desire to learn as much as possible from all of you.

My name is Eustace Lobo and I'm based out of Bandra, Mumbai. Work-wise, I am a Business Development professional, part of the Mobile Commerce Business Unit of a swedish MNC. In my free time, I love to spend time with family that's made up of my Wife, my daughter (6yrs) and my son (2 yrs).

I started driving about 8 years back when I moved to the US for a 3 yr stint. For the 1st 2 years I drove a Ford Taurus and then for a year I had the Honda Accord. After returning to India in 2007, I bought a Honda City (Non V-Tec, GXI) which served me, without a hiccup, for 5 long years. I recently upgraded to a European - the 1.8 TSI (Manual) Skoda Superb, about a month back and am thoroughly enjoying it.

I look forward to sharing my 'superb' ownership experience with you.

By the way, like countless others, I too have been a guest reader for more than 6 months, before I decided to join the community formally. Lastly, I will ensure I follow the rules and help maintain the quality & discipline of this forum.
Eustace is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th August 2012, 14:28   #2
BHPian

Re: Feels great to be part of T-BHP

Hello sir. Welcome to teamBHP. !!
We are looking forward to your 'superb' ownership review as well.
Once again welcome aboard and drive safe!!
Old 27th August 2012, 19:42   #3
BHPian

Hi All,

I am a newbie to this community as well, many thanks to the moderators for welcoming me to this world of auto enthusiasts. Looking forward for more fuel to keep myself throttling.

I am Chris from Chennai and have been driving passionately for the past 10 years and looking forward towards more miles along with Team-Bhp.
Old 27th August 2012, 19:51   #4
BHPian

Hello chris!! Another member from good ol chennai !!! varuga varuga !!
Please do go through the chennai meet thread and do try to make it for your first meet this weekend
Old 27th August 2012, 21:59   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eustace View Post
Hello Everyone,

At the outset, would like to thank the Moderators for accepting me into this wonderful community of auto-enthusiasts. As I had mentioned during registration, I am very happy to be part of a forum that is made up of a group of extremely talented people who are absolutely professional, honest & unbiased in their interactions with others. I am no auto expert but its my desire to learn as much as possible from all of you.

My name is Eustace Lobo and I'm based out of Bandra, Mumbai. Work-wise, I am a Business Development professional, part of the Mobile Commerce Business Unit of a swedish MNC. In my free time, I love to spend time with family that's made up of my Wife, my daughter (6yrs) and my son (2 yrs).

I started driving about 8 years back when I moved to the US for a 3 yr stint. For the 1st 2 years I drove a Ford Taurus and then for a year I had the Honda Accord. After returning to India in 2007, I bought a Honda City (Non V-Tec, GXI) which served me, without a hiccup, for 5 long years. I recently upgraded to a European - the 1.8 TSI (Manual) Skoda Superb, about a month back and am thoroughly enjoying it.

I look forward to sharing my 'superb' ownership experience with you.

By the way, like countless others, I too have been a guest reader for more than 6 months, before I decided to join the community formally. Lastly, I will ensure I follow the rules and help maintain the quality & discipline of this forum.
Welcome to T-BHP Eustace.I am sure you are going to have a nice time here.Plus, being a member you will learn a lot from our senior members.
Cheers!
Old 28th August 2012, 09:07   #6
BHPian

Hello Eustace, like you I am a newbie too in this forum. Hope to have a great time here, learn and contribute. This is the finest auto forum that I came across, was literally hooked onto this place for quite sometime. And finally, like you, decided to join. Was great that the moderators let me in too.
Old 28th August 2012, 10:31   #7

Dear Anandv267, Pratheekkunder & Subratasenn - Thank you very much for the warm welcome ! Appreciate it very much.

And Chris, a warm welcome to you too !

Its amazing to note how quickly the membership nos are growing. That really shows how popular this forum has become and yet, kudos to the moderators for maintaining the high levels of credibility this forum is known for. Its quite an achievement.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks