Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th August 2012, 17:56   #1
BHPian

New Bhpian on the forum

Greetings to my fellow members here. Allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Anirban Shome. Though I am a resident of Kolkata, I have had a passion to drive cars for more than 12 years. Of all those years, I spent a chunk enjoying myself driving a Maruti 800 that I owned, from Ahmedabad to Diu, Udaipur, Mt. Abu and many other destinations. I had been a resident of Ahmedabad a good many years and I fondly recollect those days that I spent there. In the year 2001 the city was shaken by the massive earthquake of Gujarat, which forced us to stay 3nights in our car. Then we decided to travel north India for few days to avoid the scare of after shock. Visit Delhi, Agra, Bharatpur @ that crises time. That time Most of the days that linger on in my memory are the ones which I spent driving around with my family. I have had my share of adventure and fun-filled days on the road then, but never had the forum or place to share my experiences.

Now that I am a member of HVK forum on Facebook, I feel elated that at least there would be a few with whom I can relive those experiences, and many more which might come my way.

I admit that I have been a member of this forum for quite a while now. But I have not been a participant despite being a regular follower of the travelogues posted here on this forum by many a member. The time, perhaps, is probably close at hand for me to regale my fellow members of some of my own.
Old 29th August 2012, 07:40   #2
BHPian

Re: New Bhpian on the forum

Hi shomshree, welcome to Team-BHP.

Nice knowing you and your adventures

Please go through the thread below which will help you know the decorum of the forum better.

Team-BHP - Announcements in Forum : Announcements

Looking forward to hearing more from you !!

Cheerz!
SJD
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks