Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th September 2012, 00:23   #1

Sat Sri Akal from punjab

Hello all
It was nervous after waiting almost a week after what I think was my third application to be among my brothers and mentors. I say brothers because I find those passionate petrol head comments everywhere in this forum and I say mentors because I want to stuff my mind with all the information that I can extract from here.

One word drool I cant believe it that I am among people who belong to my religion i.e car lovers as I am already tired of hearing "FFE is only for the sound" or people buying the beemers are "the ones who have too much money to spare" or "Really Pete's box what are you a F1 driver". Oh god how hard did I stop my laughter in those times.

My hobbies music, sports , computers and listening to elders(honest) and since the purchase of my car my biggest hobby and passion taking care of it.

One famous saying among us punjabis also a song "Jutti Jhaar ke charri muttiyare ghadi ae shaukeen jatt de".
Literally translated to Shake of the dirt off your footwear young lady it is the car of a petrolhead.

A bit of an introduction I belong to a modest government employed family and when we bought our first car the star it was my ASTAR boy was I in love. Sitting in it for hours in the night, seeing how the seat could be adjusted(I was a noob SAAR), how the interiors with the ambiance lights looked and fantasizing how it would drive when we would take it on a long drive. Little did I knew I was in love. I love my car I know it is not perfect but even then like a perfect lover when you love it It loves you back and my ASTAR does love me back. I just love the way she handles those round abouts without a push to the brake paddle. Simply put I am a 3 year old high revving petrol head and my sunlight copper Maruti Suzuki Astar is my partner in crime(I love her).

So from mileages to KAGU mats and our beloved ICE to the fuel prices debate and the petrol(head) vs diesel battles, I am here to discuss it all.

I look forward to you all. Cant wipe the smile off my face.

A punjabi and a petrol head gauravkcec.
Old 7th September 2012, 08:30   #2
BHPian

Re: Sat Sri Akal from punjab

"Aao Ji Aao , Jee Aayan Nu . Kiddan ??? Sab Kaim Aaa ??? "

Welcome to the board sir , i hope you will enjoy discussion here !!!
Old 7th September 2012, 08:48   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Sat Sri Akal from punjab

Welcome . I think i have seen the car you mention the the roads. Its a color out of the ordinary. Here's hoping you ll find the board informative and insightful.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks