Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th September 2012, 18:57   #1
BHPian

I was just checking my mail when....

Approved. One more site to my internet career! I was 99% sure of getting in and I did.

Okay, so I'm a student/petrolhead/entrepreneur (Oh yes, I would like think of myself as one.)/writer and a big time Apple Fan. And if I come to cars, I have a thing for Porsches and Lamborghinis. Unlikely combo, isn't it? But I also watch out for budget cars and, as stated in my form, my favourite cheapest car is the Maruti 800 on which I learnt my driving!

Drive safe!
Old 7th September 2012, 21:00   #2
BHPian

Re: I was just checking my mail when....

Welcome on board!

And Maruti 800... You bet!!!

Regards,
C_
Coolman is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th September 2012, 22:00   #3
BHPian

Welcome to tbhp. Your life will never be the same again.
Wow, gotta say, I have a thing for Porsches too. Blame it on 'need for speed Porsche unleashed' which released 12 years back.
As for maruti 800, my dad had three in succession. There must be something about the car. Very few people buy the same car twice even. I've been wanting to drive one, never had the chance to unfortunately.
See you around on the forum!
promit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th September 2012, 22:12   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolman View Post
Welcome on board!

And Maruti 800... You bet!!!

Regards,
C_
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by promit View Post
Welcome to tbhp. Your life will never be the same again.
Wow, gotta say, I have a thing for Porsches too. Blame it on 'need for speed Porsche unleashed' which released 12 years back.
As for maruti 800, my dad had three in succession. There must be something about the car. Very few people buy the same car twice even. I've been wanting to drive one, never had the chance to unfortunately.
See you around on the forum!
If I had to buy only two modern Porsches, they would be 911GT2 RS and Carrera GT. When I buy my first Porsche, I want manual to still there. And Maruti 800, I sometimes get wild ideas of putting a flat 6 and making it a custom made P-car.
Old 13th September 2012, 15:10   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome Monolithic. Next to see another hyderabad tbhpian onboard.

You can find most of the folks are hyderabad pretty active on these thread.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...6-onwards.html

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...underabad.html

Do join up for the team bhp drive meet on Sep16th, if you can.

Enjoy and See you around

Cheers
Mobike008
mobike008 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th September 2012, 15:24   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monolithic View Post
Approved. One more site to my internet career! I was 99% sure of getting in and I did.

Okay, so I'm a student/petrolhead/entrepreneur (Oh yes, I would like think of myself as one.)/writer and a big time Apple Fan. And if I come to cars, I have a thing for Porsches and Lamborghinis. Unlikely combo, isn't it? But I also watch out for budget cars and, as stated in my form, my favourite cheapest car is the Maruti 800 on which I learnt my driving!

Drive safe!

Thats a rocking introduction of yourself ! Tbhp definately brings out the petrolhead in you !

So, you are a writer for a blog ? or article writer etc ? Well, i was just curious in linking the entrepreneur part with the writer part here. Do let us know what you write and what you do, we are all here to read, and read a lot i guess
Old 13th September 2012, 17:42   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kri$hna View Post
Thats a rocking introduction of yourself ! Tbhp definately brings out the petrolhead in you !

So, you are a writer for a blog ? or article writer etc ? Well, i was just curious in linking the entrepreneur part with the writer part here. Do let us know what you write and what you do, we are all here to read, and read a lot i guess

I used to have my own blog, but I now write at this site http://www.youthopia.me (Search for WWDC and you'll find my articles.) and some other sites. I'm an electronics student so I make some basic circuits and sell it to my friends. So, in that way I'm hoping I could create something I always wanted to do. (And what I want is secret.) There's the entrepreneur in me.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed