Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th September 2012, 08:27   #1
BHPian

Finally, I'm a certified BHPian

Hello Everyone. I'm Neeraj and my native place is Calicut in Kerala. I'm 24 years old and currently pursuing some certification courses at Bangalore.

I'm a true blue auto enthusiast just like everyone in this forum. I just love anything and everything on wheels

Presently I own a Hyundai i20 CRDI, Scorpio 2.6 and a Karizma R.

I'm sure I'll have a wonderful time here with you all. Keep revvin. Go Team-BHP

Last edited by GTO : 28th September 2012 at 15:35. Reason: PM coming up
Old 28th September 2012, 10:56   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Finally.. I'm a certified BHP-ian..

Hi Neeraj. Welcome aboard TBHP. Stay on this forum and you will find that you can learn a lot.

How long will you be in Bangalore and how is your course work going. What course are you doing anyway, something related to IT.
Old 28th September 2012, 11:06   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pganapathy View Post
Hi Neeraj. Welcome aboard TBHP. Stay on this forum and you will find that you can learn a lot.

How long will you be in Bangalore and how is your course work going. What course are you doing anyway, something related to IT.
Thanks mate. I'm doing my CCNP( Cisco Certified Network Professional) course, and yes, it's related to IT.
Actually I've finished my course and I'm in a dilemma whether to go abroad( thinking about UAE) or continue in B'lore. The job scenario in B'lore nowadays is not so good i guess. I've not been receiving any calls via naukri, monster etc. That's why as a Plan B I'm thinking of shifting to Dubai.
Old 28th September 2012, 12:13   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neerajpv87 View Post
Thanks mate. I'm doing my CCNP( Cisco Certified Network Professional) course, and yes, it's related to IT.
Actually I've finished my course and I'm in a dilemma whether to go abroad( thinking about UAE) or continue in B'lore. The job scenario in B'lore nowadays is not so good i guess. I've not been receiving any calls via naukri, monster etc. That's why as a Plan B I'm thinking of shifting to Dubai.
Have a look through the jobs available in my organisation thread on TBHP. It might be of some help. Most of the jobs there are IT related so am sure you can come across something with regards to Cisco networks.

Not necessarily sure that Dubai will be a lot better job wise right now.
Old 29th September 2012, 09:29   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pganapathy View Post
Have a look through the jobs available in my organisation thread on TBHP. It might be of some help. Most of the jobs there are IT related so am sure you can come across something with regards to Cisco networks.

Not necessarily sure that Dubai will be a lot better job wise right now.
Sure, I'll give it a look.

I've got friends who have settled in Dubai. They've done the same courses and as per them job scenario there is improving day by day. I'm planning to stay in Bangalore one more month, and try one last time. If nothing happens then I shall think of going abroad. One thing pulling me back from going abroad is, 'I'LL MISS MY CARS'.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks