Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th September 2012, 17:26   #1
BHPian

Hello Friends !!!

Hello friends,

I have been a keen follower of Team-BHP for last 4-5 years and so VERY HAPPY after getting approval for my membership request.

About me, I’m Deepak, born and brought up in a small village near Kozhikode, Kerala. I‘m 27 now, a Mechanical Engineer and currently working in Bangalore.

I love travelling, doing solo long trips. It started from my college days (Trivandrum) where I have done various solo trips to various places in South India in my Yamaha RX100 which is my first love. The bike is still with me in pristine condition at my Hometown.

Bought a Maruti 800 in 2008 when I shifted to Chennai for my first job. As of now, it has covered 75K KMs. I love this car for its simplicity and very high reliability. It never caused me to stand on the roadside waiting for some Service Personal /Road Assistance. I have booked an Ertiga ZDI recently. Thanks to Vid for that amazing review. But no idea about the delivery date. I’ve wish to do a GQ and some north Indian drives in next year. I’m sure I will get a lot help from this great community!!

I am not a good writer. Sorry if I bored you. Looking forward to interact with the experts here

Drive Safe!!!

Cheers,
Deepak
Old 29th September 2012, 18:16   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello Friends !!!

Hello Deepak! Welcome Aboard! Wish you a pleasant stay here on TBHP. Dude, We are so crazy here about cars that instead of blood, petrol runs in our veins.

Since you mentioned you are keen to long solo trips, waiting to read a travelogue from you. I hope you interact with a lot of experts here and discover your love for automobiles.

Keep revvin'
S@ndy
S@ndy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th September 2012, 19:28   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard tbhp Deepak. You will find a lot of like minded people here and definitely enjoy your time here. Do not worry about your writing skills. This is a place where you can learn a lot if you are willing to be open minded and learn
pganapathy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th September 2012, 19:55   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S@ndy View Post
Hello Deepak! Welcome Aboard! Wish you a pleasant stay here on TBHP. Dude, We are so crazy here about cars that instead of blood, petrol runs in our veins.

Since you mentioned you are keen to long solo trips, waiting to read a travelogue from you. I hope you interact with a lot of experts here and discover your love for automobiles.

Keep revvin'
S@ndy
Thank you so much,S@ndy. I will definitely try my level best put my experiences here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pganapathy View Post
Welcome aboard tbhp Deepak. You will find a lot of like minded people here and definitely enjoy your time here. Do not worry about your writing skills. This is a place where you can learn a lot if you are willing to be open minded and learn
Thank you Ganapathy
Old 29th September 2012, 21:18   #5
BHPian

Hello Deepak. Welcome to THE CLUB.
I'm also from Calicut. Actually my place is Ramanattukara, you might have heard of it. Where are you from?
Actually I'm also in Bangalore right now. Shall meet up sometime.
Keep revvin.
neerajpv87 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th September 2012, 22:33   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neerajpv87 View Post
Hello Deepak. Welcome to THE CLUB.
I'm also from Calicut. Actually my place is Ramanattukara, you might have heard of it. Where are you from?
Actually I'm also in Bangalore right now. Shall meet up sometime.
Keep revvin.
Thanks Neeraj. We will meet soon
My hometown is not near to Kozhikode city. It's near to Vadakara.
Old 30th September 2012, 08:55   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by denver85 View Post
I know the place. I've been to Sand banks, Turtle beach, Crafts village, Kunhali Marakkar museum and all.
It's a nice place.
neerajpv87 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th September 2012, 11:23   #8
BHPian

Quote:

Add 12-14kms to north you'll find me @ Mahe(North)! I've been a silent reader since few years. Recently got in!

Respect and Solidarity!
Old 30th September 2012, 11:27   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Hello friends,
Bought a Maruti 800 in 2008 when I shifted to Chennai for my first job. As of now, it has covered 75K KMs. I love this car for its simplicity and very high reliability. It never caused me to stand on the roadside waiting for some Service Personal /Road Assistance. I have booked an Ertiga ZDI recently. Thanks to Vid for that amazing review. But no idea about the delivery date. I’ve wish to do a GQ and some north Indian drives in next year. I’m sure I will get a lot help from this great community!!
Welcome into the fold Deepak and i am sure you will get lots of support in the forum for anything under the sun connected to motoring.

And a big congratulations on booking Ertiga ZDI (what colour?). As a fellow owner of the dream LUV Ertiga ZDI I can assure that it is an amazing vehicle which will provide you with smooth and trouble free motoring for long ages.

More good news in the form of shorter delivery periods for Ertiga ZDI lately (from the original loooong 40-42 weeks in Chennai). It should be the same everywhere and the waiting period will come down drastically with increased competition and new offerings. But rest assured, you are on safe wicket.

Enjoy the ride.
Viswam is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th October 2012, 13:08   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BipB View Post
Add 12-14kms to north you'll find me @ Mahe(North)! I've been a silent reader since few years. Recently got in!

Respect and Solidarity!
Nice meeting you. Mahe is famous for getting Petrol/Diesel cheaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viswam View Post
Welcome into the fold Deepak and i am sure you will get lots of support in the forum for anything under the sun connected to motoring.

And a big congratulations on booking Ertiga ZDI (what colour?). As a fellow owner of the dream LUV Ertiga ZDI I can assure that it is an amazing vehicle which will provide you with smooth and trouble free motoring for long ages.

Enjoy the ride.
Thank you so much Viswam. Booked for the color Silky Silver with second and third options as Serene Blue and Granite Grey.
Old 5th October 2012, 16:01   #11
BHPian

Newbies welcoming newbies. Let me be also a part of it

Your first pick RX100 says all about your passion. About your long trips, I believe this is the best place you can get the information and suggestions from. We have people doing trips with Jags to NANOs. Its like whatever your car may be, we have a trip for you.

Don't worry too much about your writing skills. The older you get here, the better you get.
Farukh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th October 2012, 17:15   #12
BHPian

Welcome aboard denver85!

Mind telling us a little more about your handle? What about denver?

Btw, don't mind the writing skills. They ll just keep going up with passion you ll see on this forum.

Looking forward to your ownership review of the ertiga zdi soon.
mempheS.D is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th October 2012, 15:55   #13
BHPian

Welcome on board Deepak alias Denver85. I am sure you can certainly add value to this community. Hope we can together do the North Indian trip next year. Keep going my brother. Drive Safe...
rahulrajeev is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th October 2012, 21:17   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulrajeev View Post
Welcome on board Deepak alias Denver85. I am sure you can certainly add value to this community. Hope we can together do the North Indian trip next year. Keep going my brother. Drive Safe...
Thank you so much Rahul, Sure we will start planning the trip
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks