Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd October 2012, 12:28   #1

On board TBHP - Finally

Hello everyone! Good to be here.

I am 42 Years old and have been with the Hotel Industry for the last 19 years so basically seen it all... Operations, Support, Heart of the house etc. My interest in Automobiles started with my father who was an Automobile Engineer and worked for the Indian Army most of his life. He was my hero... Till such time he was around I never had to worry about any of our cars, he was the one stop shop for all our car concerns. I owe my Honda City to his advise that he gave me before passing away in 2007. He wanted me to buy a Honda City... As per him it was the most sensible car to buy!! I could only one in October 2007 exactly 3 months after his passing.

Team BHP - Thank you for having me on board. I see there's a lot to learn here. Big Thanks to friends and existing TBHP members for showing the way. Cheers!!!

Last edited by Rehaan : 3rd October 2012 at 12:30. Reason: Welcome aboard! Post edited. Please use paragraph breaks, and avoid excessive "..."s instead of full-stops. Thanks.
Old 12th October 2012, 16:48   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: On board TBHP - Finally

Welcome aboard sirbobb!

Wow, having dad as an automobile engineer must have been great! Getting your hands dirty since childhood! Must have been a great learning experience for you.

Honda City is a fine car, your dad did give you good advice.

Cheers,
Tejas@perioimpl is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th October 2012, 22:10   #3

Welcome Sirbobb. i completely agree with Tejas and your Dad. i would have had one myself if it wasn't for the crazy price hike in Fuel. wish you many happy miles in it.
nikhill is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th October 2012, 17:42   #4
BHPian

Sirbobb - welcome to the group! I can see I am not alone in bumping up the average age of this forum :-). Yes, the Honda City is a very nice piece of machinery - even today amongst the slew of launches we have had. Am in the research phase of my new-car-buy and I test drove the City AT - it was such a pleasure driving the smoothie! If only they had diesel options and cranked uo the GC a trifle - the decision would have been so much so easier!
soul-on-4wheels is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th October 2012, 11:46   #5

Dear All, Thanks for the warm welcome and apologies for the delayed response... Just didnt find time to do this. Regards
Closed Thread

Most Viewed