Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th October 2012, 17:10   #1
BHPian

Finally I'm In Team-BHP

Hello i am Subhra Mallick, a resident of Kolkata. A student of engineering in a college in Kolkata. I am a diehard car fanatic with petrol flowing through my veins. I own a Maruti 800dx 1999 model which has done only 65000km till date. I know it's stupid but i love my car like anything. Have done hardly a few hundred miles on the highways with most of the driving inside city. Still with all the shoddy workmanship on the car it is still delivering me fantastic old school driving experience.

I do love petrol cars and good response from a good petrol car like Ford Fiesta 1.6 Skoda etc. Have been trying since last 2 years to get on-board and am finally in. It feels so good seriously. The knowledge book is finally open.

Thank you GTO. You improved me in all these years. Team BHP always rules and will rule in future too. Old school style revving the nuts out.

Last edited by Rehaan : 26th October 2012 at 19:37. Reason: No need to capitalize every word. Please note the changes made! Thanks.
tacho9000 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th October 2012, 17:26   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Finally I'm In Team-BHP

Welcome aboard i am sure you will have a great time with the forum. Please go through the board rules.

As you are aware, this forum is strictly moderated and the mods may not like your typing style - so avoid typing Like This In Future

Enjoy and drive safe
planet_rocker is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th October 2012, 19:30   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard tbhp, tacho9000. Without a doubt you will increase your automobile knowledge on this website. Take the time to read all the rules and you will have a pleasant stay here.

Given that this is an interactive forum, the more you participate the more and quicker you are likely to learn
Old 26th October 2012, 20:56   #4
BHPian

Welcome aboard , as everyone said read the rules book quick & carefully. Once you get the knowledge it will be easy for u to become a graduate here .

All the best for your new life.
shomshree is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th November 2012, 00:04   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Nice to see you in here Subhra. Welcome aboard, and enjoy your stay.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks