Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th October 2012, 17:28   #1

Live to Ride & Drive.

Big up to all the fellow BHPians out there.

I am generally a very calm and composed person. But there is something about mechanics, computers and electronics that makes me jump like a 5 year old.

I don’t know everything about automobiles but I definitely am one of the most curious ones. My romance with cars and motorcycles started when I was little and it only grew exponentially as I grew older. My first love was a Royal Enfield. And till the time I actually owned it, I kept dreaming about it. And now that I have one, I never wish to let it go. It’s a 2007 RE Standard by the way.

Since childhood I have grown around jeeps and gypsies as my paternal uncle was in CRPF. There is nothing more exciting than driving in a gypsy around mountains. And I lived every moment of it.
I am currently working in New Delhi as a Programmer Analyst for TCS. I turned 25 this year.
As far as my interests go, I am an avid photographer. Though I am learning the ropes, but I am pretty passionate about it. You can also call me a geek. I am happy around computers. I have a knack for fiddling with stuff, something I share across all my areas of interest. I love collecting music, movies, anime and TV series. I am a die-hard Audioholic. Music is the food to my soul. Mix it with driving, I call it NIRVANA.

Coming back to the wheels. I like to know everything there is to know about machines. I say machines because it covers cars, motorcycles, 4x4, etc. up until college, any of my friends who wanted to get something done to their vehicles always used to ask me and I felt very proud. I would leave everything else and just go with them. Such is my passion. When I am around cars and motorcycles, I feel at home.

I already own a Royal Enfield as stated. I am also contemplating building a jeep (for city driving) as I am drawn to its charisma. I like the type of road presence it commands. It goes with the personality. I hope to realize this dream soon enough with help from gurus here.

About Team-BHP. I just feel overwhelmed to be around you guys. I have read most of the threads here and I feel I already know some people. I am glad to be a part of this community and brotherhood. I see people helping others, sharing knowledge, forming new friendships and bonds, getting together offline etc, and I feel good. This is the sort of connections one is supposed to make. And I am definitely looking forward to making friends with like-minded people, united by our love for automobiles.

Keep revving.

Last edited by Rehaan : 26th October 2012 at 19:33. Reason: Adding paragraph spacing
andy.001 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th October 2012, 20:18   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Live to Ride & Drive.

Welcome aboard TBHP, andy.

Please go through the rules and you will have a very pleasant stay here. Look forward to lots of posts from you on the work you are doing or going to do with your vehicles, be it the bullet or building a new jeep.
pganapathy is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed