Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th October 2012, 00:09   #1

Got a pass to join in an International pitcrew!

Oh boy! What a day is today. I have got a pass to join the prestigious International pit crew of India. I was an Airtel customer few months ago. But first let me elucidate my journey like a school kid's story.

It was those childhood days where I would keeping staring at the F1 cars in the TV sets wondering why they keep going in stupid boring paths continuously and not on my city roads(the world looked so small to me then, confining to only my city). I used to cut car pictures from different magazines and paste them back of my room door. And then in my teen's, growing as a better matured person I learned to understand different types of cars their makes and the affinity towards them grew more and more over time. Now after cherishing the good old memories and love stuck for cars I always wanted to take part as a pit crew adding my two bits of internet knowledge and personal experiences of driving cars around me. The first time I tried to participate last year, I was pretty naive in understanding the crux of the role as crew member and my resume went right away into the rejected list. This year I was pretty confident that I would make it and submitted my enrollment. Finally I was successful and they board me in and here I am sharing my happiness with you,my fellow pit crew members.

Err! Please don't mistake this as joining as a pit crew member for the coming F1 race event at Buddh Circuit.

Last edited by GTO : 29th October 2012 at 11:00. Reason: PM coming up
Old 27th October 2012, 11:40   #2
BHPian

Re: Got a pass to join in an International pitcrew!

Welcome to Team CC1.
Initially I misunderstood thread title !!!
Old 13th November 2012, 08:42   #3
BHPian

Re: Got a pass to join in an International pitcrew!

Welcome dear crew member. Nice intro with a twist. Keep writing.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks