Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th November 2012, 17:12   #1

Namaskara/Vanakkam from the Border

A big Hi to everyone.

Way back 18 years ago, I always wanted to drive my Dad's TVS 50. Waited almost 2 years, suddenly on a lovely deepavali day my dad gave me a chance to drive and whoa that was the happiest moment i ever had. The same moment is back seeing the Membership Approval Mail from Team-BhP

I am from a small Industrial Town near Karnataka-Tamilnadu Border, You guessed it right, Its Hosur. I work for Aeronautical firm as Supply Chain Analyst. I am a proud owner of Maruti Swift (2012) Vdi and Hero Honda Splendor (2005).

I am a avid traveller and Photographer, Swift just completed a year with 26000 Km on Odo. Its great to be here sharing and Learning everything about the Auto world. I believe I showed strict adherence to the forum rules. Happy Driving and Wish you a safe and Happy Deepavali.

Here is the picture of my Beauty.

Namaskara/Vanakkam from the Border-newswift2.jpg

Bye for NOw,

JC
Old 11th November 2012, 20:00   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Namaskara/Vanakkam from the Border

Welcome aboard TBHP, c4car. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay here.

Nice looking steed by the way. We had done a drive through hosur a few weeks ago for a meet. Most of us went till shoolagiri and came back to blore while one member went on till ambur to meet with the some chennai members. Look forward to meeting you at an upcoming meet.
pganapathy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th November 2012, 08:24   #3
BHPian

Welcome C4CAR. Have a great time with Team-bhp. Your beauty looks stock. Any mods planned for her?
Chris_Xtreme is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th November 2012, 20:41   #4
BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP! As our friends have mentioned read through the rules and annoucements once and enjoy your stay.

Hope Team-bhp becomes a second home/family for you too like it has for many of us!
Zenster is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th November 2012, 19:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pganapathy View Post
Welcome aboard TBHP, c4car. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay here.

Nice looking steed by the way. We had done a drive through hosur a few weeks ago for a meet. Most of us went till shoolagiri and came back to blore while one member went on till ambur to meet with the some chennai members. Look forward to meeting you at an upcoming meet.
Thank you Ganapathy, Lets meet up in the next trip. Is it at Nights you drive here till Shoolagiri?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Xtreme View Post
Welcome C4CAR. Have a great time with Team-bhp. Your beauty looks stock. Any mods planned for her?
Thanks Xtreme, Have some plans , May be for new year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenster View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP! As our friends have mentioned read through the rules and annoucements once and enjoy your stay.

Hope Team-bhp becomes a second home/family for you too like it has for many of us!
Zenster Thank you. Yes, Offcourse. Its great to be here. Look forward to a great Journey here.
Old 15th November 2012, 07:39   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4CAR View Post
Thank you Ganapathy, Lets meet up in the next trip. Is it at Nights you drive here till Shoolagiri?
The first weekend of nov we had a TBHP meet in ambur between some chennai members and finally one Bangalore member. One had to drop out at the last minute after orders from the home minister and the rest of us were unable to make time beyond midday. Am sure some other such meets can be planned. You can always come down and meet us for a Bangalore meet. Hosur is not that far away and most of us just need an excuse to drive anyway.
pganapathy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th November 2012, 12:19   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pganapathy View Post
The first weekend of nov we had a TBHP meet in ambur between some chennai members and finally one Bangalore member. One had to drop out at the last minute after orders from the home minister and the rest of us were unable to make time beyond midday. Am sure some other such meets can be planned. You can always come down and meet us for a Bangalore meet. Hosur is not that far away and most of us just need an excuse to drive anyway.
Cant deny Home Minister's Orders.

I drive till Electronic City everyday, I can always attend Bangalore meets. Yes, Hosur is just 30 Kms, But there are lot of other places like Hogennekal via Anchetty Route, Elagiri etc.

JC
C4CAR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th November 2012, 16:22   #8
BHPian

Nice handle! We all started our love for cars with that C4Car.

And great subject line too, I immediately knew it was the place I bought crackers a few days ago. Welcome to TBHP.
BurningHeart is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th November 2012, 11:14   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningHeart View Post
Nice handle! We all started our love for cars with that C4Car.

And great subject line too, I immediately knew it was the place I bought crackers a few days ago. Welcome to TBHP.
Thank you for the warm welcome. Hope you got some huge Discounts . Hosur is no more competitive in cracker prices. Lots of competition and demand has gone down.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks