Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd May 2006, 13:52   #1

A brief introduction

Hello Folks,

I am Rajiv, bangalorean by birth ... and God's own countryman by genes. I got interested in wheels because of my passion for travel. I am a designer by profession who graduated from the college of fine arts ( painting) that also lead to my interest in photography.

Coming back to the wheels, I would call myself a 31 year old petrosexual male (still havent been bitten by the diesel bug of any sorts) I currently own a gyspy and an 800 which dad uses mostly ... I am mostly a 4X4 person and plan to be so for a while i think.

Ideally i think I'll need 4 vehicles ( if its not sounding too greedy) One small car for the city, a 4x4 for travel, a race horse for thrills and a luxury sedan ... I am thinking about a lancer next, but dont ask when its gonna come. Like every other dreamer .... I dont put any stops on that.

I spend long weekends travelling around south india. Been up to rohtang once though and its been a memorable trip. anyway more on travel later.

Looking forward to hearing from you all more.

Regards,
Rajiv
Old 3rd May 2006, 13:58   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum, Rajiv. Another Mallu hooked on tbhp. :-)
Old 3rd May 2006, 14:05   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Rajiv. This is one of the lively interviews in recent times. Wish all your dreams come true.
Old 3rd May 2006, 18:14   #4
BHPian

wssup all o u !!

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Slang and SMS Language are STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. Please type in full and proper English for the benefit of other community members.

We advice you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

Last edited by Samurai : 3rd May 2006 at 18:20.
Old 4th May 2006, 23:49   #5

slang? SMS Language? ... was any of that used in the thread you mentioned?

Regards,
Rajiv

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesride
Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Slang and SMS Language are STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. Please type in full and proper English for the benefit of other community members.

We advice you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.
Old 5th May 2006, 11:14   #6
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
slang? SMS Language? ... was any of that used in the thread you mentioned?
It was in reference to the post made by jakesride. His post was deleted and a warning put in due to rules violation.

Welcome to the team, rajiv. Whats with photographers and 4x4s? A lot of people I used to off-road with, were into photography. Either as a career or passion.

GTO
Old 5th May 2006, 11:17   #7
BHPian

Welcome to t-bhp, countryman Rajiv.
;-)

--Nt
Old 5th May 2006, 13:16   #8

Thanks for that info ... am a newbie too so kinda getting used to this forum. By the way I just love that one rule ... anti-sms language ... its getting to me now a days since I see so much of it everywhere.

hmmm ... .well, a 4x4 lets you travel anywhere you want ... and doesnt let anything come in between your photography .. or for that matter your need to travel too ... my view

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody ... am already feeling at home here.

Regards,
Rajiv

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO
It was in reference to the post made by jakesride. His post was deleted and a warning put in due to rules violation.

Welcome to the team, rajiv. Whats with photographers and 4x4s? A lot of people I used to off-road with, were into photography. Either as a career or passion.

GTO
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks