Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd November 2012, 11:48   #1

Greetings from Mysore!

Hey guys, I'm Freddy Thimmaiah. I'm 20-years-old, originally from Coorg but was born and brought up in Bangalore and am presently residing in Mysore. I am currently pursuing my BBM degree as I was unable to join the NDA because I was overage by two months. Hoping to get into the Air Force as soon as I am done with my degree.

Automobiles, gadgets, photography. And food. I was born primarily for these four things.

Ever since I was a little toddler, automobiles had, and HAS, always been my fancy. It's not just cars and bikes but also buses, trucks, cranes, tractors and everything else with wheels that fascinate me. Hoping that my admittance into this family will continue to fuel my addiction.

I do not own any car but my dad's Opel Corsa comes in handy at times. However, I am in possession of an '84 Bullet 350, which has been serving me well for the past five years.

Cars and bikes aside, I am a HUGE gadget freak. There are barely few things which get past me and I am always on the conquest of keeping myself updated in the field. Photography is another integral part of me. Travelling is in my blood and I enjoy venturing out in search of new places, wherever possible.

All-in-all, I'm glad to finally be a part of this community and I hope to make the most of it in every way possible.

Cheers!
Old 22nd November 2012, 12:00   #2
BHPian

A warm welcome to you, freddy_t!! A well written intro there.

Please go through the rules on posting & other threads.

Have a pleasant stay. Looking forward to interact with you on various topics.

Cheers :-)
Closed Thread

Most Viewed