Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th December 2012, 20:11   #1
BHPian

First steps in T-BHP

Hi fellow BHPians,

It's really a great pleasure to be among the tribe. I've been following T-BHP for quite some time now. But laziness coupled with circumstances kept me away from the group for a long time. Now that i'm one among you it really feels great.

I'm a doctor by profession in my late twenties and married. Am pursuing my post graduate degree, MD in Radiodiagnosis and am stationed at present in Indore, MP. Actually i'm in the last few months of my MD course and eagerly awaiting to return to Tamil Nadu ( My native is Erode but might most probably settle for a few years in chennai till i get established).

Currently i own the classic Maruthi 800 which i have in my home in erode. I also own a pulsar 150 right from my early MBBS days which i'm using right now in Indore. My frequency to this site has recently increased to alarming proportions ( ) as i have started the ground work for my first car when i reach chennai. It will definitely be a hatchback and everything else is open for now.

So looking forward to a great and longlasting relationship with T-BHP and will surely be pestering you all till i lay my hands on my own car.

thank you all.
drpudhi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th December 2012, 15:39   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: First steps in T-BHP

Welcome aboard, Doc! Great to have you with us.

Good luck with the move to Chennai and your search for a new car. Spend some time looking through our reviews section, official & ownership both. You'll find them to be immensely useful.

Hope to bump into you on some interesting discussion.
GTO is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th December 2012, 19:23   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drpudhi View Post
Am pursuing my post graduate degree, MD in Radiodiagnosis and am stationed at present in Indore, MP. Actually i'm in the last few months of my MD course and eagerly awaiting to return to Tamil Nadu
Congrats and welcome on board, Hmmmm MDRD, On another note are you actively taking part in organizing the IRIA '13 being held in Indore in January .

Last edited by abishek2222 : 10th December 2012 at 19:25.
abishek2222 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2012, 20:10   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome aboard, Doc! Great to have you with us.

Good luck with the move to Chennai and your search for a new car. Spend some time looking through our reviews section, official & ownership both. You'll find them to be immensely useful.

Hope to bump into you on some interesting discussion.
Thanks a lot GTO. Actually i'm a big fan of your exhaustive reviews and those monthly analysis. Carry on the great work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abishek2222 View Post
Congrats and welcome on board, Hmmmm MDRD, On another note are you actively taking part in organizing the IRIA '13 being held in Indore in January .
Thank you abishek. Being a postgraduate student will form the workforce on ground zero.

So, i assume you are a radiologist too ?
drpudhi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2012, 20:58   #5
Senior - BHPian

What's up Doc! *Hehe, always wanted to say that. Just add Bugs Bunny's voice to it*

Welcome to TeamBHP! And hopefully we will be able to confuse you to hell and beyond regarding your car purchase.
Old 10th December 2012, 23:22   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drpudhi View Post
So, i assume you are a radiologist too ?
Not yet, as in sailing in the same boat as you Final year and Final exams in may.Will PM you further...

Last edited by abishek2222 : 10th December 2012 at 23:23.
Old 10th December 2012, 23:44   #7
BHPian

Ya thank you. Am actually looking forward to get confused.

And your request accomplished.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed