Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th May 2006, 21:15   #1
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Hi Guys,girls And Bike Lover

Hi
My Name is RAHUL People in UK call me RAhool As it is difficult to pronounce for this GOORAS
I am from UK Living near London
I am very much interested in BIkes and cars . I am loking for my self a Harley in India model V ROD or Night ROD .If any one have any clues who deals in them or have one to sell please let me know . It would be a pleasure to be in here with you guys and chat about some thing we all share in common .
When I was in india I had 3 RD 350 One was original condition the second was modified .and the 3rd I was just start my work on .But eventually sold all of this .Were becoming 2 expensive to ride .

I am not sure were I am going to spend my days in future here in Uk or India .So want to have as much info on the bike things in India .So I can Buy one when I come over.

Cheers
RJ
Old 8th May 2006, 22:29   #2
BHPian

Why don't u get a bike from UK when u r coming down to india. That's the best thing to do.
Old 9th May 2006, 20:56   #3
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Hi
That is true but a bit confused as I will travell 2 and fro from UK .The thing is importing and spending so much of money is good option as I am planning buying and harley Night rod which is £14000.00.Or should I buysome thing in India as I might get some good price benefits .
Just Confused mate
Cheers
RJ
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks