Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th May 2006, 11:28   #1
BHPian

Hi all, this is Sumit

Hi, I am Sumit Sarkar
Age 27
Network Engineer by proffesion.

My family is in the transport Bussiness based in Calcutta from generation, and though not very big we have a place of our own.

Among the vehicles we own are an army of 15 Busses, 7 of them Luxery coaches, TATA. and the rest comprise of mini busses and city busses in calcutta.

LMV's are also owned by us, a total of 22 most of them sumos and indicas, with a few ambys thrown in and yess 3 Tavera's. All of them are ourist vehicles, and most of them running under contract of three prominent BPo's in kolkata.

And last but not the least is the platoon of trucks, total 35, which all run in the north-eastern region of the country.

About the cars I have owned/ or driven, Well a lengthy list, but i have driven most of the vehicles owned by us, most notable being my dad's premier padmini, I personally owned a Maruti van, a Sumo, An Indica, and was looking forward to a turbo Indica, but after Reading through a thread I am really interested in a JUDO/GURKHA.

Have to check it out.
sumitkalindi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th May 2006, 12:33   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Sumit ..
Welcome to T-BHP .. you'll surely enjoy it here ..
15+22+35 = 72 !!! Thats a huuuuge garage ! Probably the largest fleet among all T-BHPians !!
Old 9th May 2006, 14:10   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvc
Hi Sumit ..
Welcome to T-BHP .. you'll surely enjoy it here ..
15+22+35 = 72 !!! Thats a huuuuge garage ! Probably the largest fleet among all T-BHPians !!

Well you see we never needed any Garage, cause most of our trucks are on road. And when they need to be parked usually they are parked at the nearest petrol Pump.

Same with the Busses, The city busses and mini busses are usually parked at the route bus stand at night.

Yeah about the cars yes, it is a issue but we manage, cause they mostly work round the clock, courtsy BPO, and when not in trip they are usually parked at the parking place provided at the BPO complex.

Though we have understanding with some petrol pump owners who let us park at there pumps when needed. Isn't that great.
Old 9th May 2006, 14:17   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hey Sumit,

Welcome aboard and enjoy ur stay.
Welcome To Team-Bhp.com

Cheers,
Mugen_Power.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks