Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th January 2013, 11:14   #1
BHPian

What a beautiful way to start the day

The first mail I opened today morning was the APPROVED mail from Team-BHP and to top that, its raining outside. Although in Delhi's winter, rain is not something which people look forward to but at least it will clear up the gloomy foggy weather

I am not much into cars(maybe the city traffic is to blame) but I love to travel and do photography.

Looking forward to interact with you guys and do some positive contribution to this wonderful community.
Old 17th January 2013, 15:08   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: What a beautiful way to start the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashesh View Post
The first mail I opened today morning was the APPROVED mail from Team-BHP and to top that, its raining outside. Although in Delhi's winter, rain is not something which people look forward to but at least it will clear up the gloomy foggy weather

I am not much into cars(maybe the city traffic is to blame) but I love to travel and do photography.

Looking forward to interact with you guys and do some positive contribution to this wonderful community.
Welcome aboard TBHP, ashesh. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

Shame you are not so much into cars but I do understand how our metro's traffic can put you off. I dread taking my car out unless it is off peak or a drive out of town.

Look forward to some nice TL's and photographs from you
pganapathy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th January 2013, 15:57   #3
BHPian

Re: What a beautiful way to start the day

Thanks pganapathy for the warm welcome. I have gone through the rules and will adhere to them in future.

BTW I own a Maruti Suzuki Swift for last 7 years and loving it
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks