Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th January 2013, 16:58   #1
BHPian

Double Happiness!

After a year or poring over thread after thread on this site, the day has come where I can finally open my own thread!!

Hello Team-BHPians!

Quick intro. My name is Nevin and I am from Trivandrum. Yeah the capital of God's own Country!

Driving is my biggest passion and there is nothing more I look forward to each day other than the decently long drive along the Trivandrum Bypass to Office and back home! Traffic can be a pain, but then again I drown it out with growl of my beast and some good tunes as well of course. My current drive is an XUV 500. Its a family car, but I have managed to wrestle away the sole driving responsibility of this!

Apart from driving, I am big into Football. Soccer for those guys from the American Continent. Arsenal is my club. Proud supporter for over 16 years now!

So before I close off, I guess I should mention what is the occasion for the second happiness. Well I just got the Team-BHP stickers as well today! Can't wait to stick it on and post a couple of pics!

That's it from me boys & girls! Till the next post, happy revving! Cheers!
Old 17th January 2013, 18:50   #2
SDP
Team-BHP Support

Re: Double Happiness!

Nevin, welcome to TBHP!

Saw your first post (besides the introduction) as well!
Congratulations for the XUV5OO and having the sole responsibility of driving it! Its indeed an enviable responsibility.

How long have you been driving the XUV? Hope to see you often at the "XUV official review" thread sharing fantastic pics of your ride and rarely at the "XUV niggles thread"!

Please do consider starting a ownership thread. Its a nice way to meet more owners and share experiences.

Welcome once again! Do glance through the forum rules quickly. All of us are really proud of the forum's quality and would look forward to you contributing to it and maintaining it.
Old 17th January 2013, 23:17   #3
BHPian

Re: Double Happiness!

Thanks SDP for the welcome!

I have had the XUV for a month & half now. Definitely planning on putting up an ownership thread. Hopefully this weekend! Your Duma & Debuda's XUV are two of the ownership reports that I regularly check for updates. The level of insight that you guys have shown on your beasts is just phenomenal. Gotta say a big thanks for that!

Anways, glad I am part of the community now! Looking forward to this adventure!
Columbus_500 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks