Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th January 2013, 00:09   #1

Hello from Swindon

Hello Team-Bhp,

I'm Amit Jha, Currently I am located at Swindon, UK. I am mainly from Delhi, India. I am a software Engineer by profession but traveler at heart.
I have done MCA and currently working for an IT company in UK. I am found of riding bike; RE Thunderbird 350 has been my all time favorite. I have seen most of India on this bike including Leh and Ladakh. I absolutely love motorcycles and long distance riding. I have owned Rx100, CBZ but my prized possession is my RE, which I love to call lal-pari as it’s red in color.
We have a Maruti800 and Swift LDI in family and I love to drive both of them. I am found of listing music; my ipod is full of Nusrat fateh Ali khan, Jagjit Singh and kishore kumar’s 
songs. I am an amateur photographer and own a Nikon DSLR D5000.

I came to know about Team-Bhp through google search, We were planning to buy Swift LDI and I was trying to get as much information about it as I can.

I must add that Team BHP has provided me with immense knowledge about loads of things ranging from cars to motorcycles as well as other things in life.

It has been an absolute pleasure to be a part of this wonderful community.
I am sure I will learn lots of new stuff not only about motoring but about other things as well. It feels great to be a part of this community! 

Many Thanks,
Amit Jha
Old 24th January 2013, 06:18   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello from Swindon

Welcome aboard TBHP, architectIT. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

Nice to know that you enjoy the RE. I am far more of a fast bike/fast car kind of guy, but to each his own.

Feel free to ask for and you will get good advice on this forum
pganapathy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th January 2013, 06:51   #3
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchitectIT View Post
Hello Team-Bhp,

I'm Amit Jha, Currently I am located at Swindon, UK. I am mainly from Delhi, India. I am a software Engineer by profession but
Many Thanks,
Amit Jha
Welcome.
Swindon is a nice place, near the Newbury racetrack (horse races). You are right in the middle of the British Horse Racing country!
Enjoy and share some photos when possible!
shankar.balan is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed