Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st January 2013, 22:02   #1
BHPian

Hello everyone

Hi,
I'm Sarath, originally (almost) hail from Visakhapatnam but am currently studying in Bangalore. Right now I'm holidaying in Abu Dhabi; this place is a paradise for car lovers

I drive a Honda City, which I absolutely adore and is almost the first car I drove (ignoring the M800 during learning)
I learnt a lot reading the mountain of information here. My Dad got himself a Honda Accord, here in Abu Dhabi. I relyed on some of the tips given here. Although we were looking for a used car we managed to get a 2012 Accord for 14000AED discount, which is sweet.
Will hopefully be able to post some pics when I get access to a PC.

I got to drive it recently, as I got my IDP beforehand (again using some info given here to clear my apprehensions)

Hoping to learn a lot and maybe contribute some in this forum.

Have a nice day everyone
Old 1st February 2013, 05:23   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello everyone

Welcome aboard TBHP, sarath. Please make it a point to go through the rules somewhat you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

So cool that you were able to use information posted here and get your international licence and for help with driving.

Nice deal on the car. Hope you are able to enjoy it. Drive well there and you will learn good driving manners. I still try to apply everything I learnt in Mozambique and south Africa but it gets harder as days go by.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed