Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th February 2013, 11:31   #1
BHPian

Potenza!!!

Hello people. Finally i get an opportunity to introduce myself on this forum and believe me it couldnt have come sooner.

I'm Potenza from Mumbai. Well originally from Pune and still drive there every weekend but work is what gets me to Mumbai.

I'm a car nut like most of you. I usually spend my free time reading about some new stuff on cars or tinkering around with my own or sometimes even cars which belong to my friends. Cars in my garage include a Honda City-V, Maruti Ritz ZXi and the newest addition a Maruti Swift ZDi.

I also love Formula 1 and am a huge Kimi Raikkonen fan. The sight of Kimi setting the 2005 Monza qualifying on fire in a heavily fuelled MP4-20 still sets my pulse racing and its a video i can never get enough of.

Apart from cars I also love aircraft. Keep reading about them and standing on Mumbai's WEH and seeing them land on Runway 9 is my newest hobby.

My interest in cars is what has brought me to the Auto Industry. I have worked with 3 auto majors since 2003 and totally love my job simply because i can think, and talk cars (all the time) and get to drive them (a lot of times). Needless to say I am not here to either promote my company or its products nor defend them from criticism. I am here to interact with all of you as a genuine auto enthusiast and look forward to doing that for a lot of years to come.

Cheers!
Potenza is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th February 2013, 13:16   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Potenza!!!

Welcome aboard TBHP, potenza. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

Glad we have another member who is actually in the auto industry. Very useful as it helps us expand out knowledge base. Even better to know you will give us unbiased information even if it does show your company's products in a bad light (most companies have at least one such product)
Old 8th February 2013, 13:21   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Hi Potenza,

Welcome to t-bhp forum

I kinda like your name " Potenza" Reminds me back of the numerous sets of Bridgestone Potenza & G III's used on my Corolla & Laura

See you around buddy !!!
Old 8th February 2013, 16:04   #4
BHPian

Hi Potenza! Welcome to Team-BHP! Quite a number of good cars in your garage! I love aviation too! enjoy your stay and last but not the least, we await your contributions on various topics present in this forum. Once again, welcome to team-bhp!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks