Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd February 2013, 16:57   #1
BHPian

Hello Friends

Hi Everyone,

I am very very happy to be part of the team-bhp forum. I currently work in Navi-Mumbai but I basically belong to Pune. So, I do a lot of driving between Mumbai and Pune. I love driving long distances and travelling to remote places.

Apart from travelling l like to do photography. A Canon EOS 350D is my compaion in this. In the last couple of years I have developed a keen interest in tiger safari and wildlife conservation. Last year I went to Tadoba wildlife reserve and it was an amazing experience. This year, I plan to go to Pench and Kanha Tiger Reserve. I also have interests in painting and drawing, but its been several since I have done anything on this.

Currently I own a Chevrolet U-VA LT. Its been with me for the last 8 years and it has done around 75000 Kms. Its been bruised and battered a lot in all these years

Actually this membership has come at the right time as I am looking to change my car. I have already booked Hyundai Elantra SX (petrol). I am hoping to get delivery of this vehicle in couple of weeks time.

I am looking forward to sharing my experiences through this forum on a regular basis.

Finally, a big thanks to the moderators for accepting my request.

Best Regards
Sukhoi30
Old 22nd February 2013, 21:06   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello Friends

Hello Sukhoi30,

On behalf of everyone here on Team-BHP, I welcome you here and hope you have a pleasant time with us all.

Congrats on booking the Elantra SX. Looking forward to a lot of pictures and Ownership thread soon. And Travelogues too, would love to see the wild beasts captured by you.

Regards,
Zenster
Old 22nd February 2013, 21:22   #3
BHPian

Hi Sukhoi,

Welcome to Team-BHP, sure you will get benefited by sharing information. Chevy U-VA is a spacious car, still I am wondering why that car did not sell much. However, people who had bought really enjoyed.

All the best for new "fluidic" Elantra. I like its steam lines, wonderful design. Hope you will share information about your new vehicle. Wish you to enjoy Elantra much more than U-VA.
Old 23rd February 2013, 20:06   #4
BHPian

Hi Sukhoi,
Welcome in. Actually i saw your 'Sukhoi' handle and thought you might be from the IAF. Well i too am a civilian, but am increasing interested in Sukhois and Rafales... Ok and a congrats for your Elantra....
Old 26th February 2013, 13:45   #5
BHPian

Hey Guys,

Thank you for the warm welcome.

@Zenster -- Would surely upload pictures after the trip.

@ssmani -- Yes, I enjoyed driving Chevy U-VA car a lot. It served me very well.

@rxpaul -- Well, I am not from IAF. It so happened that a few years back I attended an Air force show in Pune where I saw this magnificent Sukhoi jets. Since then, I am a big fan of this machine. I don't know much about other military hardware though.

Regards
Old 26th February 2013, 20:29   #6

Hey Sukhoi30,

Welcome aboard Team BHP and congratulation on the booking of Elantra SX. Looking forward to your ownership thread. I would love to see your wildlife pictures and read some more about your adventures.
JazzSail is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks