Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd March 2013, 17:03   #1

Salam, Bhpians!!!

Salam, Bhpians!

This is Zaid from New Delhi. I am originally from Panipat aka The Battle City.

I have been lurking around this forum since quite a long time and there have been numerous times I have felt posting here but the stringent registration process always kept putting me off until a few days back when I finally decided to sign up.

For me, TeamBHP forum is the first point of reference for any query related to Indian Automobile. Not only does this forum provide the best, unbiased & elaborative auto reviews but also serve as a platform for a healthy & informative discussion on variety of topics.

Since childhood I have had an affinity for automobile. I remember how, back in the days before the advent of the mainstream internet, my brother and I used to regularly update a hard-bound journal with pictures of cars, bikes, and buses etc. from newspaper, magazine & stickers. It was like a ‘Pinterest’ of our time and we were really crazy at that so much so that I didn’t spare my school library for this cause, after all, where else could one have found the latest collections of magazines in those days?

Over a period of time, the activity of collecting pictures ceased but my passion for cars has very much survived to this day.

Anyway, I would like to finish off my first post on this forum by thanking Moderators for letting me in. I have a lot to learn from the members here and look forward to participating in this forum.
HR-06 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd March 2013, 19:08   #2
BHPian

Re: Salam, Bhpians!!!

Welcome to the BHP world Zaid.
Indeed, Team-BHP is the Oxford of Automotive world.

Looking forward to bump into you on the forum and do read the rules.
carzone is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd March 2013, 20:50   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard TBHP, Hr-06. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

Always nice to have very keen members on this forum.

Am sure we can also learn from you. Enjoy this forum. The more interactive you, the more everybody learns
pganapathy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd March 2013, 23:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by carzone View Post
Welcome to the BHP world Zaid.
Indeed, Team-BHP is the Oxford of Automotive world.

Looking forward to bump into you on the forum and do read the rules.
Thank you, carzone!

I have read the rules once again on your advice. Hope to see you in some other threads. Insha'Allah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pganapathy View Post
Welcome aboard TBHP, Hr-06. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

Always nice to have very keen members on this forum.

Am sure we can also learn from you. Enjoy this forum. The more interactive you, the more everybody learns
Thank you, pganapathy!

I would make sure I read the forum rules time and again until I get used to them. And I would also try to contribute as much as I could to make the most of my stay here.
Old 2nd March 2013, 23:40   #5
Senior - BHPian

Welcome zaid to the forum, Wish you a pleasant stay here. Do get yourself familiar with board rules

Cheers,
Sameer
sameerg001 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks