Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd March 2013, 17:28   #1
BHPian

Jyoti Rupam Dutta from Guwahati, Assam

Hello Everyone,

I am Jyoti Rupam Dutta from Guwahati, Assam. A 36 year old working professional in Education sector.
One fine morning Google pointed out to this excellent rendezvous of Autozens called TBHP good two years ago. Since then I was following this website as a ready reckoner for every titbits of Automotive information I would ever required to douse my fire of thirst for info. The Travelogues, unbiased Reviews, Road rules, solutions to almost every auto-related problems were filled my heart and this site was the daily must visit site for me.

I love driving and exploring new destinations. Albeit whenever my work schedule permit me to live my dream I take it and try to do justice to the opportunity the life has given to me. My daughter and wifey also joins me in most of my sojourns.

From my college days I am following the F1 regime and the details of the F1 cars, race environments, F1 technology was always like a cool refreshment for my jolted up mind from my daily routine. Sometimes I also try to lay my hands on photography, loved to explore nature through my lenses of eyes and my camera.

I previously owned a humble Vespa Scooter on which wifey and I used to roam arround the wily city of Guwahati before and after our marriage. In 2005 I am blessed with a daughter and a also 'Baby' Alto. The car is running fine till now without any niggles but my Kid just becoming too naughty to give my daily share of scare by her pranks. The TBHP forum was a good informative bible in keeping my Baby Alto fine tuned even after seven and half years.

I am blessed with getting a TBHP membership and felt proud to be with the respected BHPians like HVK, SSTravller, San Phrangmung, GTO, Laluks, Debuda, tsk1979, Fauji and many more.

Regards,

JRD
Guwahati, Assam

[Picture of my Alto. Shot Near Rajgarh, Dibrugarh Dist. of Assam during my visit to Jeypore Rain Forest on December last]
Attached Thumbnails
Jyoti Rupam Dutta from Guwahati, Assam-jj.jpg  

jyotirupam is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2013, 17:50   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Jyoti Rupam Dutta from Guwahati, Assam

Welcome to TBHP. Nice introduction there. Have a wonderful stay and share your experience here.

Nice to see clean road amidst tea garden. Nice capture.
Rudra Sen is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2013, 18:07   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard TBHP, jyoti. Please make it a point to go through the rules in order to enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

Nice intro and nice photo of one of your babies.

We look forward to more photos and TL's from you.

My dad was a tea planter and I spent my first seven years in various places so really looking forward to those photos.

Last edited by pganapathy : 3rd March 2013 at 18:27.
pganapathy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2013, 20:16   #4
BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP Jyoti Rupam! The picture is a great cap i must add. Last but not the least, enjoy your stay and keep revving!
Arch-Angel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2013, 20:55   #5
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Jyoti Rupam to Team-BHP. Would love to hear more about North East and its photographs. This area is very much uncovered by many of us but we have lots of curiosity to know about this part of our country.

Hope, we get to hear this from you. Welcome again.
anujmishra is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th March 2013, 09:29   #6
Distinguished - BHPian

Good to have you on Team-BHP, Jyoti. Your intro was a pleasant read. I'm sure the Vespa would have been quite a fun ride - do you still have it?
SS-Traveller is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th March 2013, 10:23   #7
Senior - BHPian

Nice intro there. Looking forward for more from you about the trips you have made in those wonderful part of the country
mallumowgli is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th March 2013, 21:26   #8
BHPian

Thanks to Rudra Sen, Pganapathy, Arch-Angel, Anujmishra, Mallumowgli and SS-Traveller for your lovely and warm comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen View Post
Welcome to TBHP. Nice introduction there. Have a wonderful stay and share your experience here.

Nice to see clean road amidst tea garden. Nice capture.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pganapathy View Post
Welcome aboard TBHP, jyoti. Please make it a point to go through the rules in order to enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

Nice intro and nice photo of one of your babies.

We look forward to more photos and TL's from you.

My dad was a tea planter and I spent my first seven years in various places so really looking forward to those photos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP Jyoti Rupam! The picture is a great cap i must add. Last but not the least, enjoy your stay and keep revving!
Quote:
Originally Posted by anujmishra View Post
Welcome Jyoti Rupam to Team-BHP. Would love to hear more about North East and its photographs. This area is very much uncovered by many of us but we have lots of curiosity to know about this part of our country.

Hope, we get to hear this from you. Welcome again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mallumowgli View Post
Nice intro there. Looking forward for more from you about the trips you have made in those wonderful part of the country

Thanks, I will try to post my TL and photographs in a few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Traveller View Post
Good to have you on Team-BHP, Jyoti. Your intro was a pleasant read. I'm sure the Vespa would have been quite a fun ride - do you still have it?
Thanks for the nice words. I kept the Vespa till last year. It was mostly used by my father to commute for short distances. But the scooter started giving problems and eventually last year it was replaced by a Mahindra Duro. Truly, the memories of Vespa rides still mesmerize me. I have seen in your garage that you are also maintaining a legendary Vespa.

Thanks again.

-Jyotirupam
Old 6th March 2013, 16:16   #9
Distinguished - BHPian

^^^ Less of "maintaining" and more of retaining it for sentimental reasons, but some day soon I'll put it back on the road!
SS-Traveller is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th March 2013, 19:53   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Traveller View Post
^^^ Less of "maintaining" and more of retaining it for sentimental reasons, but some day soon I'll put it back on the road!
My father had a Bajaj Super till 2008. I am attaching a picture of it with my brother. The picture was taken in around 1993. This scooter was the take-off point for me to the exciting world of Gear, Accelerator, Brake, Engine, Headlight, Horn, clutch etc. or in one word - Automobiles. Yes, your word 'sentimental' revoked many moments from my past.
Attached Thumbnails
Jyoti Rupam Dutta from Guwahati, Assam-shan-scooter.jpg  

Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks