Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2013, 12:14   #1
BHPian

Greetings from Bharat Joshi

Hello everybody.

I am Bharat Joshi from New Delhi and I have been an automobile maniac since I first wore an orange helmet on my uncles Bajaj Chetak scooter when I was just 3 years old.

Greetings from Bharat Joshi-orange-helmet.jpg

How crazy am I about cars and bikes? I have constant dreams of them when I sleep at night, drink my coffee from official Ferrari and Ducati mugs and have nurtured a hobby of collecting motorcycle and car images on my computer. I am very interested in automobile art and have found a great source of inspiration in collecting and observing the art on my Pinterest account.

I have been fortunate to have parents for whom a holiday is a roadtrip to whatever place they fancy even if it is 2 or 3 days away. The common saying of my father has always been, "The journey is more important than the destination".

I have been the proud owner of a Honda Unicorn in college and she had been a great source of joy during my college days. I perfected my riding on it and my then girlfriend (and now wife) learnt to ride on it. I am currently studying a design course in Milano, Italy and on returning to India I hope to own either a Harley Davidson Sportster or a Triumph Bonneville as a daily use motorcycle.
Old 7th March 2013, 18:19   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Greetings from Bharat Joshi

Welcome to Team BHP, Bharat. That's really a nice pic!

Be sure to familiarize yourself with our forum rules and do post those travelogues.
Old 7th March 2013, 19:03   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard TBHP, bharat. Please make it a point to go through the rules somewhat you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

Really nice pic of you and your uncle. So the petrol head bug bit you young.

Looking forward to TL's from you. Am sure there are plenty of stories just itching to be written
Old 7th March 2013, 20:20   #4
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the forum Bharat! Its good to see the number of superbike enthusiasts on the forum swell
Old 9th March 2013, 08:32   #5
BHPian

Welcome bharat that is one cute pic. Brings back the nostalgia of our past. Believe me you're going to enjoy each second spent with t-bhp . Happy and safe riding .
Old 10th March 2013, 14:23   #6
BHPian

Welcome to Team-Bhp Bharat! I just love Bajaj Chetak . Reminds me of my uncle's scooter and all the time i used to be taken on a ride. Have fun and enjoy yourself!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks