Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2013, 23:10   #1

Hello Everybody!!

Hiya folks, this is Abhinav from Delhi. Just turned 20 a few days back, and am currently pursuing my B. Tech. I have been following the forum for quite some time now, and finally decided to join in.

I learnt of the forum while searching for some technical information about some car (don't remember now, it was a long time back). Then gradually, I stopped searching the net and started coming here directly instead.

My primary mode of transport to and from college is the college bus/public transport. I do drive my father's 2012 Mahindra Verito D4, and my brother's 2012 Maruti Suzuki Swift ZDi, though mostly the former because he is working out of town. Learnt to drive on my father's 2002 Opel Corsa GL.

I found the articles here engaging and informative. Hope to contribute as much as I can.

Thanks and regards
Abhinav
Old 8th March 2013, 00:55   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello Everybody!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhinavSG View Post
Hiya folks, this is Abhinav from Delhi. Just turned 20 a few days back, and am currently pursuing my B. Tech. I have been following the forum for quite some time now, and finally decided to join in.

I learnt of the forum while searching for some technical information about some car (don't remember now, it was a long time back). Then gradually, I stopped searching the net and started coming here directly instead.

My primary mode of transport to and from college is the college bus/public transport. I do drive my father's 2012 Mahindra Verito D4, and my brother's 2012 Maruti Suzuki Swift ZDi, though mostly the former because he is working out of town. Learnt to drive on my father's 2002 Opel Corsa GL.

I found the articles here engaging and informative. Hope to contribute as much as I can.

Thanks and regards
Abhinav
Hello Abhinav and welcome aboard. Glad to see more Delhiites joining in. Maybe the next Delhi meet we'll pull you in, what say?

Kindly go through the rules to familiarize yourself with how the forum works.
AbhishekB86 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th March 2013, 03:39   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard TBHP, abhinav. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

Glad you have been following this forum for a while and that it has helped you. Am sure you will learn a lot and will be able to teach others as well
pganapathy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th March 2013, 17:07   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhishekB86 View Post
Hello Abhinav and welcome aboard. Glad to see more Delhiites joining in. Maybe the next Delhi meet we'll pull you in, what say?

Kindly go through the rules to familiarize yourself with how the forum works.
Sure, I would love to join the meet.
Thanks for the tip, I'll make sure I do that.
Old 14th March 2013, 15:29   #5
BHPian

Welcome on board AbhinavSG.I am sure you'll have much to contribute to the forum.
Ramanjit is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks