Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th March 2013, 11:37   #1
BHPian

BHPians, here I come!

Hi Enthusiasts,

Its a moment of pride, honor and satisfaction for me to be a part of this group of veterans. I use this opportunity to extend my thanks to all the moderators who allowed me to be a part of this family. It has been quite a long try for me which at last found a satisfactory culmination right here, right now.

Myself Nikz alias Nikhil, hailing from Thrissur, the cultural capital of 'God's own country',Kerala. I am a software professional who has profound interests in travel [especially night drive], music and photography.

My current drive is Hyundai Next Gen i20 diesel, which I drive since last year and have done 25K Kms in this span of voyage. The only modification I have done on my beauty is up sizing the stock Appolo Amazer tyre [185/70/R14] with Michelin Energy XM2 [195/60/R14].

I am a hard core fan of BMW,which is my dream machine that I wish to own in future.

Cheers,
Nikz.
Attached Thumbnails
BHPians, here I come!-nikz-i20.jpg  

BHPians, here I come!-nikz_i20_1.jpg  

Nikz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th March 2013, 13:23   #2
BHPian

Re: BHPians, here I come!

Welcome on board Nikz! Have a wonderful time with T-bhp. BTW your red beauty looks awesome
Chris_Xtreme is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th March 2013, 13:35   #3
BHPian

Thanks Chris. It is really fantastic to spend time with the experts.

Last edited by Nikz : 13th March 2013 at 13:52. Reason: re-phrased the statement
Old 13th March 2013, 17:06   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard TBHP, nikz. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

Nice looking car and photography.

Yup, the BMW is a nice car to aspire for.
pganapathy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th March 2013, 19:14   #5
ACS
BHPian

Welcome aboard to this fantastic forum Nikz. You got a nice looking hatch over there. keep it up and going. Looking forward to your long term ownership review since you completed 25K on the ODO now. Have great TBHP times ahead.
Old 14th March 2013, 08:45   #6
Senior - BHPian

Welcome on board Nikhil ! Have a pleasant stay and keep revving the fire up for aspiration of BMW

BTW , please go through http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/freque...ked-questions/ thats worth a read.

Glad to hear that we share the same home town but currently at diffrent locations though, any way going through http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...-thrissur.html if informative about the other BHPIANS in town.

Your ride looks hot and good photography too.

See you around,

Foby
Old 14th March 2013, 11:47   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pganapathy View Post
Welcome aboard TBHP, nikz. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

Nice looking car and photography.

Yup, the BMW is a nice car to aspire for.

Thanks Ganapathy.

I am getting familiar to the policies of the forum and hopefully will master it in the upcoming days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACS View Post
Welcome aboard to this fantastic forum Nikz. You got a nice looking hatch over there. keep it up and going. Looking forward to your long term ownership review since you completed 25K on the ODO now. Have great TBHP times ahead.

Thanks ACS.

I didn't expect to cross 25K with in a year's time. I wish to share the credit with my enthusiastic friends who planned at least one long drive every month. I believe I will be blessed with better friend circle with in this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
Welcome on board Nikhil ! Have a pleasant stay and keep revving the fire up for aspiration of BMW

BTW , please go through http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/freque...ked-questions/ thats worth a read.

Glad to hear that we share the same home town but currently at diffrent locations though, any way going through http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...-thrissur.html if informative about the other BHPIANS in town.

Your ride looks hot and good photography too.

See you around,

Foby

Thanks Foby.

The links you shared were pretty useful especially for a new member like me.
I am from Kechery, a small town on the way in 'Thrissur - Calicut' highway, which is 18 Kms from the town. Mine was the first i20 Asta CRDI in Thrissur. She is still looking good and believe it will continue like that. I am looking forward to hear more from you.

Nikz.

Note from the Team-BHP Support: Please use the MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another on the same thread.

Last edited by Technocrat : 15th March 2013 at 03:12. Reason: Please read the Moderator's note in your post, thanks
Old 14th March 2013, 15:21   #8
BHPian

Welcome on board Nikz,I am sure you will find this forum meeting all your expectations.It is the best.You'll have many of your doubts clarified by the petroheads on the forum ,who are ever ready to give inputs.Have a pleasant stay.
Ramanjit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th March 2013, 16:25   #9
BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP Nikhil aka Nikz! Nice snaps of your beauty in red!
Looking forward to having future interactions with you my friend!
Arch-Angel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th March 2013, 19:56   #10
BHPian

Welcome to the home of Indian petrolheads Nikz.Hope you find the forum very useful.Your car looks fantastic and your photography skills just enhance the looks of your car.All the best for your career in Team-BHP.

Cheers,

Achyuth
Achyuth Vaibhav is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th March 2013, 15:42   #11
BHPian

Welcome aboard Nikhil. I am sure you will have a disparate learning curve here in Team-BHP compared to other online forums. By the way, your red beauty looks amazing. We would like to hear more from you on your ownership experience.

Keep Revving!

LOTHAR
Mighty_Lothar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th March 2013, 18:31   #12
M35
BHPian

Welcome aboard, Nikhil, to this wonderful forum and have a pleasant stay here.

Looking forward to hearing more from you in related threads.Do share your travel experiences,of course with loads of pictures.

BTW,I am from your neighbor district,PKD.
Old 17th March 2013, 21:11   #13
BHPian

Welcome to TBHP, Nikhil. The first shot your Red beauty is really amazing. What was the location of the photograph ? We are looking forward to reading your travelogues in the coming days and of course as M35 suggested, with loads of pictures.
The ‘Gods own country’ fascinated me from my childhood although till date I could not manage to plan a trip to this exiting part of our own country. Hope you will share your traveling experiences with us in this forum.
Cheers.
-Jyotirupam
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks