Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd March 2013, 16:16   #1

3 tries and finally IN !

Dear fellow T-Bhpians,
Warm Greetings !

I'm Ankit Arora residing in Delhi, India. Firstly, thanks to the moderators of Team-bhp for approving my membership and making me a part of this great forum. T-bhp membership is not just another membership, its special. For a caaaar lover like me, it is a gift from heaven.

Now coming to myself. I'm a Chartered Accountant by profession and currently practicing Indirect Taxation in Delhi. I am passionate about cars, music and books.
Presently, I have a Alto-K10 vxi for my personal drives and a Wagon-R for use by my father. Alto-K10 was only purchased after the reading reviews on the T-Bhp forum (the official car review theMAG and the experience of Iqbal Singh Mankoo sir).

I had been following the forum for more than 3 years and got approval today after 3 tries .

I look forward to have a great time here and learn a lot from the senior members. I will share my experiences too for the benefit of others.

Regards,
Ankit
symphony_civi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd March 2013, 23:25   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: 3 tries and finally IN !

Hello Ankit, welcome to the forum. Well, I am doing CA too, Hopefully will get through it in 3 years

Enjoy your stay here and Do get yourself comfortable with board rules, to enjoy a infraction free stay.

Cheers,
Sameer
sameerg001 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd March 2013, 07:48   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard TBHP, symphony. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

Cool that you were already able to use TBHP's help to pick up your car. Imagine how much more you can do when the help is interactive.
pganapathy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd March 2013, 20:03   #4
BHPian

Welcome to the automobile home of autoholic Indianos! Last but not the least, have fun and I am sure you'll enjoy a lot and make a handful of friends in the process!

Happy Revving,

AA
Old 23rd March 2013, 21:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerg001 View Post
Hello Ankit, welcome to the forum. Well, I am doing CA too, Hopefully will get through it in 3 years

Enjoy your stay here and Do get yourself comfortable with board rules, to enjoy a infraction free stay.

Cheers,
Sameer
Thanks a lot Sameer and wish you success in the CA exams ! If you ever need any kind of help, I'll be more happy to help. I see you are also in Delhi, hope to have a great time in your company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pganapathy View Post
Welcome aboard TBHP, symphony. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

Cool that you were already able to use TBHP's help to pick up your car. Imagine how much more you can do when the help is interactive.
Thanks buddy. This was a big reason why I wanted to be on-board. The reviews and the related discussions on this forum is way ahead of other similar sites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
Welcome to the automobile home of autoholic Indianos! Last but not the least, have fun and I am sure you'll enjoy a lot and make a handful of friends in the process!

Happy Revving,

AA
Thanks for your kind welcome Arch-Angel ! I hope to have a great time here and get a few friends like you, in fact I would like to make every fellow member a good friend.
symphony_civi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th March 2013, 09:28   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by symphony_civi View Post

Thanks a lot Sameer and wish you success in the CA exams ! If you ever need any kind of help, I'll be more happy to help. I see you are also in Delhi, hope to have a great time in your company
Thanks a lot sir, will surely ping you, if I need any help.

Btw we guys are planning to catch up on 30th, checkout meet section, for details.

Do try and see if you can join.

Last edited by sameerg001 : 24th March 2013 at 09:30.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks