Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th March 2013, 15:51   #1

Greetings from Navi Mumbai

Dear BHPians,

It gives me great joy to be on this dais, a forum I’ve turned to in my motoring years since 2002. My name is Nabeel and I’m a resident of Vashi, Navi Mumbai. A first generation entrepreneur and an avid car enthusiast, I have had the privilege of owning a varied segment of cars over the years. While my first love had to be a Maruti Zen Lx in 2002, I have since owned an Esteem LXi, a Swift VXi – their Japanese soul sibling, a Honda City ‘V’ (2011) and my most recent German acquisitions, a Volkswagen Polo Comfortline (2012) and a Jetta Highline (2013 – delivery anticipated by April 5th, 2013)

I look forward to interacting with all of you

Also, here’s a shout to ‘DueLLeR’ – my best friend and the man behind all the encouragement for making me be here.
Old 28th March 2013, 17:10   #2
BHPian

Re: Greetings from Navi Mumbai

Welcome Aboard iNabeel. Great to see many people from Navi Mumbai here. Maybe we can have a short team-bhp meet on weekends.

Bdw, is the (i) before Nabeel a sign of an Apple fan ?
Old 28th March 2013, 18:55   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard TBHP, inabeel. Please make it a point to go through the rules so that you enjoy a pleasant stay on this forum.

Nice collection of cars you have had or have. Look forward to photos of your newest vw siblings and feedback on how they are
pganapathy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th March 2013, 08:15   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Beat View Post
Welcome Aboard iNabeel. Great to see many people from Navi Mumbai here. Maybe we can have a short team-bhp meet on weekends.

Bdw, is the (i) before Nabeel a sign of an Apple fan ?
Thank you, Mr. Beat - yes, meeting up over some weekend does sure sound like a good idea. The last week of April looks good for me. Would have my Jetta by then and will have sorted much of the impending travel on the cards

As for the (i) before Nabeel, well it's only because my name alone as a username wasn't available and maybe I couldn't get creative enough
Old 31st March 2013, 21:39   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNabeel
Also, here’s a shout to ‘DueLLeR’ – my best friend and the man behind all the encouragement for making me be here.
Good to see you here, buddy! And welcome to TBHP. Eagerly waiting for the delivery of your Jetta. We shall adorn her with some TBHP stickers, so that other members in Mumbai can identify your ride and acknowledge you on the road. We can also arrange for a team-bhp Navi Mumbai meet, where you can meet other members.

Once again, congrats on your membership approval and welcome to Team-BHP!

Cheers!
DueLLeR
Old 1st April 2013, 12:39   #6
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum iNabeel. Good to see people from Navi Mumbai over here .

I work in MIDC Khairne on Thane-Belapur road & live in Chembur.

So guys when is the Navi Mumbai meet? Count me in!

Last edited by amit : 1st April 2013 at 12:41.
Old 2nd April 2013, 12:16   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNabeel View Post
Thank you, Mr. Beat - yes, meeting up over some weekend does sure sound like a good idea. The last week of April looks good for me. Would have my Jetta by then and will have sorted much of the impending travel on the cards
Quote:
Originally Posted by amit View Post
So guys when is the Navi Mumbai meet? Count me in!
We shall plan a team-bhp meet soon. Will keep you guys posted. Mid/end of April sounds good to me too!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks