Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st April 2013, 14:50   #1
e2p
BHPian

Hello BHPIANS

Hello All.

I am from Kerala, Calicut aka Kozhikode. Search of job brought me to technopark, Thiruvanathapuram. I am here from 2005. However I took a short break away from Thiruvanathapuram 3 years back. Went to Mumbai, then to Bangalore and came back here again last December. Of the cities I have lived in, I must admit that Amchi Mumbai is the one which attracted me the most, of course, after my hometown Calicut.

I am 34 - running young @ heart. Family consists of my sweet wife and 2 angels (4 and 1 year).

Started driving 17 years back in an Ambassador. The car was really superb for the passengers, even though it was a little pain stacking event for the driver (me). I was kind of family driver as my cousins were too young at that time. More cars came to my life - like the Omni, 800, Wagon-R and Alto – and I know more will join the list.

I love traveling and listening to music. Recently I have started the habit of reading. Dan Brown is the most I have read in the short span and am eagerly waiting for Inferno.

With great respect to fellow t-bhpians, I close this note.

Kind regards,

e2p

Last edited by manson : 1st April 2013 at 15:24.
e2p is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd April 2013, 14:53   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello BHPIANS

Welcome e2p!

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2p View Post
I am from Kerala
Beautiful place! Scenic, highest rate of literacy and surprisingly good government facilities

Quote:
I must admit that Amchi Mumbai is the one which attracted me the most
Mumbai has unmatched charm. Here's a treat for you : Mumbai Travelogue

Quote:
The car was really superb for the passengers
It's still got the best backseat & low speed ride quality of any 5 lakh car. Far better than our 'compact sedans' if you ask me.

Nice to (virtually) meet you.
Old 2nd April 2013, 15:19   #3
e2p
BHPian

Re: Hello BHPIANS

Thanks GTO.

Yes I really miss Mumbai. I was all set to spend some good years of my life there. Was working in Mindspace Malad, living @ Charkop. Bought an Alto, pre owned.

Unfortunately, due to some personal reasons, I had to be close to my parents. So company gave me a transfer to Bangalore. I drove the Alto all the way to Kozhikode, as I was not getting a good deal for my car. The car is now reregistered at the Kozhikode RTO.

Things were not working well even when I was @ bangalore and now I am here again in God's own country. Here I use a Wagon R (which I bought in 2007). Its a Duo LXi.

I am a fan of Honda, hopefully will add one of their cars to my stable.

About my experience with T-BHP. What started as casual browsing through the content in t-bhp has now turned an addiction – first page opened once I login to my office machine, previously it was Google (I am a software engineer by profession!).

Kind regards,
e2p

Note from Support: Please ensure the text does not contain any [FONT] and other tags when posting content created using external word processors. For more details : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announ...your-post.html (Removing [FONT] [SIZE] and [COLOR] tags from your post)

Last edited by moralfibre : 2nd April 2013 at 15:31. Reason: Removing font tags
e2p is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks