Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th April 2013, 14:41   #1

Finally made it!!! A big Hello from Mumbai.

Hi everybody,

I am Rohit Singh, a 26 year old Lawyer from Mumbai.

I have been avidly following Team-BHP for a long time now and have finally succeeded in becoming a member after my 4th attempt.

I own a VW Vento 1.6 TDi (remapped by Tune-o-Tronic) now putting out 134 bhp and about 321 NM Torque and a Honda City Vtec+.

I cannot even begin to count the number of things I have learnt from Team-BHP over these years.

A VERY BIG THANK YOU to the Moderators for approving my membership

I am sure that I am going to learn much much more now that I can finally interact with the Members but I hope that I can also provide some valuable insights/contributions to the discussions here on Team-BHP.

My first love a car so much so that my parents often joke that "Rohit does not need a house, he would happily spend his entire life in his car"

But apart from car I also love travelling, partying, and just spending quality time with family and friends.

I would also call my self borderline Lazy and enjoy to live my life in a chilled out and laid back manner.

Thanks again,

Rohit.
Old 18th April 2013, 16:37   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Finally made it!!! A big Hello from Mumbai.

Welcome aboard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohit1806 View Post
I own a VW Vento 1.6 TDi (remapped by Tune-o-Tronic) now putting out 134 bhp and about 321 NM Torque
Sweet! Interested to know more...

Quote:
and a Honda City Vtec+.
Also interested to know what the "+" entails!

Quote:
My first love a car so much so that my parents often joke that "Rohit does not need a house, he would happily spend his entire life in his car"
Well its true : You can live in a car, but you can't drive a house.

cya
R
Rehaan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th April 2013, 13:15   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Finally made it!!! A big Hello from Mumbai.

Quote:

I own a VW Vento 1.6 TDi (remapped by Tune-o-Tronic) now putting out 134 bhp and about 321 NM Torque and a Honda City Vtec+.
Welcome to TBHP (Call it as your new home apart from your car ). The bit I'm interested is the remapped Vento. 321Nm torque? 250Nm torque itself pushes me right back to the seat when floored. Wonder what it might do when you drive your car. Ownership of the Vento is a must buddy. Am eager to know more about the tuning and it's performance.

In the meantime, enjoy your stay here.

Regards
Naveen
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks