Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th April 2013, 14:26   #1
BHPian

It feels Awesome to be here - Hello Everyone

Dear All,

This has been a long time wish to be a BHPian and I have finally landed here after giving it a third try.

In the year 2009 one of my online searches for a pre-owned Maruti-Suzuki Zen took me to the teambhp page. And there I was, in an ocean, an ocean of knowledge, experiences, reviews, do's and don'ts and much more. The search for a Zen and the classifieds was put on hold and I started surfing teambhp. If I could recall it correctly then I would have spent almost 4 hours in a stretch reading reviews and going through various forums followed by an unsuccessful attempt to register myself with this community

About me, I am a software engineer living in Bangalore since July 2005. My love for automobiles started when I used to see my dad taking care of his FIAT Premier Padmini as if she was my younger sister, although she was 8 years older than me. It was the summer vacation of my sixth standard (year 1995) when my dad realized that his son can now sit on the steering wheel and reach the various levers in the foot well with ease as well as have a good view of the front too. I was quite quick to learn driving and complete various tests that he put forward for me, making eights through a football goal post in reverse, stopping the car on an incline and resuming the drive without going back, etc, etc. Soon I started getting spotted by my teachers and other family friends driving Premier Padmini in our colony and Panvel highway.

Now I own a Black Ford Fiesta Classic 1.4 tdci (Feb 2012). I recently got it tuned by Siddharth from Tune-O-Tronics and it really feels better now. Before Zen came in my life I was totally dedicated to my bike, Pulsar 150 cc, UG-2. Apart from bikes and cars my interests are motogp, partying, long drives and gadgets.

With that note I would like to thank all the moderators for approving my membership here and wish all the BHPians "Happy Revving" & Drive Safe

Cheers,
Amiya
Old 23rd April 2013, 21:33   #2
BHPian

Re: It feels Awesome to be here - Hello Everyone

Hello Amiya.c
Welcome To TeamBhp !
Have a great time here.
Hope to see your Fiesta on the ownership reviews page soon.
Drive Safe

Last edited by VishnuNarayanan : 23rd April 2013 at 21:40.
Old 29th April 2013, 15:29   #3
BHPian

Hi Vishnu,

Thanks for the welcome.
Yes, I will post my Fiesta Classic ownership review soon.

Regards,
Amiya
Old 30th April 2013, 15:21   #4
Senior - BHPian

Amiya - Welcome to Team-BHP. Started on Padmini, zipped on Pulsar, matured on Zen and now on Fiesta. No doubt you have many things to share with us. Make your stay eventful.
Old 30th April 2013, 17:25   #5
BHPian

A hearty welcome to you Amiya. Do put up a ownership thread of your fiesta classic with the tune-o-tronics remap. While this isn't mandatory, it will surely spark off a great debate and also, you will learn a lot about your faithful daily drive .

Keep revving and drive safe. Adios.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed