Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th April 2013, 18:02   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

Good evening Mods & fellow members

Hello! I must admit its quite a kick to post my first in here. I've been an outside reader of Team-BHP for quite a long time now. So much so that I'm adept with its philosophy. Finally decided to give the membership a try and here I am.

I like doing everything a bit differently and so we'll get straight to why I'm here. I learnt driving about a decade back, just as I qualified by age for the DL. Didn't learn too well though, I just didn't like to drive - it felt so unrelaxing and vague. Of course the ol' 800 I learnt in didn't seem to help either. I started to drive regularly about a couple of years later. Even then I felt like a car is - a car, nothing more to it. When I think of it now I understand that driving is a philosophy. Im not car-crazy but I love a good no-nonsense car. Today I deeply understand many aspects of an automobile that the general public largely ignores- build quality & steering feedback. I'm a purist, I like the hydraulic steering, naturally aspirated engine and a comfortable quiet place to sit. I like to parallel park without any technology to help me, even if such technology is safe I feel it makes me less of a driver. I own a Getz 1.3 GLX, proudly so. I've sampled quite a few cars, we'll get to that in later posts. I'm a value driven customer, I tend to ask many questions if a product does not give value equal to its price. I hope to be a part of this community whenever I can. I know Team-BHP has given many useful insights about many automobile products - good & bad. In a way they have helped the customer unlike any other, for that I first like to thank the core team.

Hope to know you all in due course.
dark.knight is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th April 2013, 19:04   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Good evening Mods & fellow members.

Hi there dark knight and another Bangy boy. Firstly you can talk more about yourself and of course reveal your real name in the Shifting gears section - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...eal-names.html

Nice to know about your interests and choices about your cars and certainly agree that TBHP has done a lot to educate collectively about automobiles and actually every thing else of interest and we wish that this forum would just grow and flourish.

All the very best and drive safe!
girishglg is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks