Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th April 2013, 14:28   #1
BHPian

Made it in the first attempt! Feels great!

Hello everyone,

After years of just browsing through Team BHP, I've finally taken the plunge and joined the community yesterday, and got the registration approved in the first attempt! Thanks Moderators!

Originally from Lucknow, and now an IT sales and marketing professional settled in Bangalore, am a huge auto buff and one of the biggest fans of Valentino Rossi and Yamaha!

Currently own a Yamaha RXZ 5-speed (blue) 2001 model and it still loves to be revved and makes me grin under the helmet.

Family responsibilities now dictate the need for a car and have almost finalized the Honda City SMT, but the Polo 1.2 TSI is posing a challenge that i'm loving.

would love to interact more in the days, weeks and months ahead and look forward to a long association with Team BHP!

Thanks,
Parth
Parth46 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th April 2013, 19:18   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Made it in the first attempt! Feels great!

Hey Parth lucky you must say getting in at the very first attemp. Many of us have made multiply attempts to get the mods convinced that one is worthy of this premier forum.

Also good luck on your car hunt and now that your are in you can post your queries or choices in the What Car section and get many responses that would help you choose your next ride.

Welcome and drive safe!
girishglg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th April 2013, 20:18   #3
BHPian

Welcome on board Part46, I was born in Lucknow and brought up at Allahabad. So we have that Uttar Pradesh connect! And I too got in to teamBHP on the first attempt itself!
I am sure you'll have a fun filled run on the forum!

Also, if its for the family, buy the Honda, the Polo is too tight on space, trust me because I own both, though my Polo is a diesel, and my City is an AT! And my family prefers the Honda any given day!
599gto is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th April 2013, 00:46   #4
BHPian

Dear Parth,

I am happy for you that you made it in the first attempt. Drive safe and have a great time.

Cheers.
voyageur is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th April 2013, 10:22   #5
BHPian

Hi Parth! I got in at the first attempt too . Welcome to team-bhp and drive safe!
Arch-Angel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th April 2013, 12:32   #6
BHPian

Thanks a lot guys for the welcome. Indeed, really lucky to get in on the first attempt and be in the company of all you wonderful folks.

Yes, the City has mostly been finalised and should hopefully be home in the next few months. I'll keep all of you posted on how things work out and would love your guidance.

Thanks again and rock on,
Parth
Old 27th April 2013, 14:48   #7
BHPian

Welcome to T-BHP Parth46! I was also in at the first attempt.
Honda City is a great family car, truly premium. Do check out the Rapid also. Although I have driven only around 50 kms, it has great space and feels really solid. Plus, it's available in diesel also.
You can refer to various threads discussing the same or create one yourself.

Have a great stay here!
Cheers!
Loud is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th April 2013, 19:48   #8
BHPian

Thanks a lot @loud. I really like the rapid but to be honest the scary stories regarding skoda after sales is not very confidence inspiring. Also, not a big fan of diesel when it comes to comparing the free revving i-vtec. Hope the current downward trend in petrol continues for some more time but that's just wishful thinking. Will keep you posted on the final shortlist though
Parth46 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks