Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd May 2013, 01:23   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hi from Bangalore!

Hi everyone! Glad to have been approved for a membership. I've been browsing Team-Bhp since eons and this is been my go-to site to search for travelogues and find places to explore.

Travelogues are an excellent way to show the world how India really is. Team-Bhp is an amazing place to showcase the amazing ecological diversity India adorns. Hoping people realise that our motherland needs to stay protected from corruption. Looking forward to sharing travelogues and also updating some of the old ones.

Anyway, I'm 23, a debutant tax consultant and I also run a small-scale garment business.

With respect to cars, I'd say I'm fine with most cars unless they're exceptionally odd. I have a humble Nano that my dad gifted me ~2.5 years back. It's a decent package and I've found great use of it even though I, as any 20 year old would, initially preferred a bike instead. As my business & career aren't really doing that bad, I've booked the Amaze (Diesel, S MT).

Looking forward to connect with this amazing community. Sincere apologies incase I missed anything.

Warm Regards,
GrammarNazi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2013, 14:41   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hi from Bangalore!

Hey welcome to our very own TBHP and fully agree with you that Travelogues are one of the most interesting reads in this forum and some of them are a treat to our eyes as well with those beautiful pics.

Also congrats on your latest booking of the Amaze, good choice. Just wondering what is the delivery time that has been confirmed to you.
All the best and safe driving.
girishglg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd May 2013, 00:20   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by girishglg View Post
Hey welcome to our very own TBHP and fully agree with you that Travelogues are one of the most interesting reads in this forum and some of them are a treat to our eyes as well with those beautiful pics.

Also congrats on your latest booking of the Amaze, good choice. Just wondering what is the delivery time that has been confirmed to you.
All the best and safe driving.
Hey thanks!

They (Whitefield Honda) said 6 months, but they'll 'try' to give it earlier if someone cancels. Anyway, lets see, I'm not in much of a hurry but I don't want a December vehicle.
Old 21st May 2013, 14:08   #4
BHPian

Re: Hi from Bangalore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammarNazi View Post
Hi everyone! Glad to have been approved for a membership. I've been browsing Team-Bhp since eons and this is been my go-to site to search for travelogues and find places to explore.

Travelogues are an excellent way to show the world how India really is. Team-Bhp is an amazing place to showcase the amazing ecological diversity India adorns. Hoping people realise that our motherland needs to stay protected from corruption. Looking forward to sharing travelogues and also updating some of the old ones.

Anyway, I'm 23, a debutant tax consultant and I also run a small-scale garment business.

With respect to cars, I'd say I'm fine with most cars unless they're exceptionally odd. I have a humble Nano that my dad gifted me ~2.5 years back. It's a decent package and I've found great use of it even though I, as any 20 year old would, initially preferred a bike instead. As my business & career aren't really doing that bad, I've booked the Amaze (Diesel, S MT).

Looking forward to connect with this amazing community. Sincere apologies incase I missed anything.

Warm Regards,
Hi Grammarnazi,

Welcome to team bhp. We on the forum at least the bangaloreans know whom to go to for their Tax queries. Tata Nano is a nimble machine and glad that you have enjoyed your experience so far. Congratulations on booking the Amaze. Hope to meet you and drive the Amaze one day.

Keep Revving Bhavin.
alokgunhal is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st May 2013, 15:28   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alokgunhal View Post

Hi Grammarnazi,

Welcome to team bhp. We on the forum at least the bangaloreans know whom to go to for their Tax queries. Tata Nano is a nimble machine and glad that you have enjoyed your experience so far. Congratulations on booking the Amaze. Hope to meet you and drive the Amaze one day.

Keep Revving Bhavin.
Thanks! Looking forward to 'Amazing' trips! Yep, same here, lots of catching up to be done! Bangalore Boys should meet soon!

A big Hi!!! to Aarav from GrammarNazi!

-Regards
GrammarNazi is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed