Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd May 2013, 21:42   #1
BHPian

Hello Bangalore

Hi Guys,

I've been a silent observer since quite some time, have tried to register a couple of times, and now finally I will be able to post.
Team-Bhp has been an amazing place for getting answers to all your queries regarding cars, routes and travelogues.
Anyways, I'm Kalpajjwal (crazyfordriving), I'm still pursuing my bachelors in Mechanical Engineering, I'm based in Bangalore since 2007. I've been travelling throughout India since my childhood, all thanks to my dad. Till date I've been to 25 states and 4 union territories.
Regarding cars, I have a soft corner for hot hatchbacks, I've been following WRC, MOTOGP and F1 closely since years. I've been driving an SX4 VDi and now a Ritz ZDi.
I would really want to thank each and everyone in Team-Bhp for providing such unbiased and frank opinions, this is what has helped me gain a good amount of knowledge.

Cheers,
crazyfordriving
crazyfordriving is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd May 2013, 12:08   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Kalpajjwal / crazyfordriving ! Great coincidence that were added almost the same time! Looking forward towards some crazy driving.

Regards
Old 8th May 2013, 10:01   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyfordriving View Post
Hi Guys,
I've been travelling throughout India since my childhood, all thanks to my dad. Till date I've been to 25 states and 4 union territories.
Welcome aboard Kalpajjwal. Wow! 29 different locations across india, you have got some serious travel experience buddy. Do contribute to the relevant threads. Please go through the forum rules with atmost attention. Enjoy your stay here.
jacs is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th May 2013, 10:13   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacs View Post
Welcome aboard Kalpajjwal. Wow! 29 different locations across india, you have got some serious travel experience buddy. Do contribute to the relevant threads. Please go through the forum rules with atmost attention. Enjoy your stay here.
Thanks a ton.

I've been to most of the places by air or by some means of public transport, now need to do the same by car.
Old 8th May 2013, 22:16   #5
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyfordriving View Post
I've been travelling throughout India since my childhood, all thanks to my dad. Till date I've been to 25 states and 4 union territories.
Is it due to that thing called LTC? Trains according to me are the perfect starter for a long vacation. Lazing in a compartment eating all the junk coming your way and sleeping away to glory. Not to mention, umpteen cups of tea/coffee!

Welcome aboard.
Old 8th May 2013, 22:40   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
Is it due to that thing called LTC? Trains according to me are the perfect starter for a long vacation. Lazing in a compartment eating all the junk coming your way and sleeping away to glory. Not to mention, umpteen cups of tea/coffee!

Welcome aboard.
Thanks,

Yes, my Ladakh and Rajasthan trips were by LTC, though not by trains. I've been lucky enough to get a dad who loves to travel. Being from North east, I've been to almost every part of it from Kibitu to Lunglei.
Being settled in Bangalore, almost every trip takes me to KL, TN, MH, GA, PY or AP.
Presently my Dad is transferred to Andamans, so that is a reason, good enough me explore every nook and corner of almost virgin AN islands.
Old 8th May 2013, 23:05   #7
BHPian

Welcome crazyfordriving and look forward to your experience in the Andamans, a rare visit for most f us and definitely not driveable.
mustysekhon is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks